• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Let's Get CM Onto Avant!

I don't understand how people can be so inconsiderate by asking when its done. They must've not read any other forum on and xda/af site knowing not to. This is everyone who asks in general. Patience is a virtue.

Plus the time it takes to compile and debug >.> smh the longer the more stable I for one am very grateful for the hard work the devs do there awesome and superhuman is exactly what they are :)

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

How the hell are you guys building this I still get the same build missing files like gralloc_priv.h I've been stuck on this since the device tree was created and I still can't get this muther ****er to build

So I finally got what I needed sorted out apparently the qcom device tree was calling one directory too far back I made minor adjustments and copied a ton of shit over from the hardware caf to the frameworks directories since I don't know how the build was calling for caf guts. I added a couple lines here and there to define missing definitions being called a few places. Thus in all I have compiled and have a archive for someone to test out since my avant is being my only source for tethering internet atm.

CM11.0 OTAPACKAGE

Someone want to let me know if it works?

So I finally got what I needed sorted out apparently the qcom device tree was calling one directory too far back I made minor adjustments and copied a ton of shit over from the hardware caf to the frameworks directories since I don't know how the build was calling for caf guts. I added a couple lines here and there to define missing definitions being called a few places. Thus in all I have compiled and have a archive for someone to test out since my avant is being my only source for tethering internet atm.

CM11.0 OTAPACKAGE

Someone want to let me know if it works?
Dude why are you working on cm11 I have a lp 5.1 tree that I need help with. I have a booting rom and all. No WiFi no cam pm me and we will hit each other on hangouts and I'll share my tree with you

Last edited:
Dude why are you working on cm11 I have a lp 5.1 tree that I need help with. I have a booting rom and all. No WiFi no cam pm me and we will hit each other on hangouts and I'll share my tree with you

One - I've posted on this months ago and got no response
Two - the kernel I'm using is actually yours I just needed to figure out my cm11 source and the proximity sensor.

I noticed the proximity sensor wasn't mentioned in the prior kernel defconfig not sure how that's supposed to work out something makes me believe its not active.

One - I've posted on this months ago and got no response
Two - the kernel I'm using is actually yours I just needed to figure out my cm11 source and the proximity sensor.

I noticed the proximity sensor wasn't mentioned in the prior kernel defconfig not sure how that's supposed to work out something makes me believe its not active.
[/QUOTE]
You'll have to understand the no response was dude to we were in a bad car accident my girlfriend and and two yes the sensor doesn't work I could never figure it out. Also I'm mainly on g+ and xda I only get this now and then.

You'll have to understand the no response was dude to we were in a bad car accident my girlfriend and and two yes the sensor doesn't work I could never figure it out. Also I'm mainly on g+ and xda I only get this now and then.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone and this was before you popped your head around too. I've followed along the xda threads but I've seen some hostilities on there and I usually keep to myself. I sympathize for you and your girl friends misfortune I'm glad however both of you are alive and about.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone and this was before you popped your head around too. I've followed along the xda threads but I've seen some hostilities on there and I usually keep to myself. I sympathize for you and your girl friends misfortune I'm glad however both of you are alive and about.
Yeah life hasn't been going in my favor lately and I haven't worked on nothing in over a month. We talk more privately later. This afternoon or evening. I'll send you my lp source. It's still locally on my mechanic.

Yeah life hasn't been going in my favor lately and I haven't worked on nothing in over a month. We talk more privately later. This afternoon or evening. I'll send you my lp source. It's still locally on my mechanic.
My data bandwidth might be limited down to 128kbps by then so I might just take a peek at it see what you have done.

My data bandwidth might be limited down to 128kbps by then so I might just take a peek at it see what you have done.
I've you read about t mobile going after people tethering. I myself was doing it until I read the article. I have Comcast coming out here next week. They are gonna start slowing down a lot of people

I've you read about t mobile going after people tethering. I myself was doing it until I read the article. I have Comcast coming out here next week. They are gonna start slowing down a lot of people
I'm familiar with it but it's for the heavy users. I just been using it to look at github since I'm broke now and couldn't pay my dialup connection. Wish I had my old cable internet back but that's not going to happen since I live out in the country lol.

Back
Top Bottom