• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

My new theme using MIUI. I only have one homescreen, using the folders functionality to condense everything. Using the d4rkr47z theme.

Lockscreen:
-Standard d4rkr47z

screenshot_1.png

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/MTv2S87tjUVNjGPA1OnXS_WilEovzJ_a7cNP1Nx7rgs?feat=directlink

Homescreen:
-MIUI Weather widget
-Jorte 2x2 Agenda widget

screenshot.png

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/AVExumd4v7ITkrh9VbquBfWilEovzJ_a7cNP1Nx7rgs?feat=directlink

Haven't posted in a couple months, been constantly switching ROMs and having problems then switching again. Finally have a real nice CM7 nightly that has been running for a couple days with no problems. Finally have a setup that has lasted more than a couple hours, and actually made it a few days, and I still look at my phone and love how it looks. So here it is.

Lockscreen
Widgetlocker
Minimalistic Text Widget

G6dke.png

Homescreens
Launcherpro +
Bobclockd3
Minimalistic Text Widget
Simple Text Icons

bEAyX.png

Smooth Calendar
Launcherpro+ calendar widget with signals23's Gridless theme

bFLS8.png

Nice,how did you do the Batt,weather,temp with the green spacers?

Life keeps intruding on my frickin' hobby here! But I persevere. :D

Here Be Dragons by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Custom Clock made with 1010ti.me
Custom Widgetlocker Sense Slider
SMS Unread Count
HelloStatusBar
Folder Organizer
Desktop Visualizer launching:
Tiny Flashlight + LED
Facebook
Google Voice Search

yeah i got what it is but am now trying to figure out how he was able to color the green spacer between the batt. partlycloudy and temp?

In the main Minimalistic Text App-Widget Preferences screen, set either the "Accented" or "Non-accented" Text Style with a color (like green). Then add the line as "Static Text", hit the "?123" button then the "ALT" button on the keyboard. The line is the third button on the top row (on my keyboard). Then hit the "Style" button and set it to whatever text type you set the green (or other) color to. Don't forget to add spaces before and/or after the "|" to space it away from the rest of the test.

Hope this helps!

In the main Minimalistic Text App-Widget Preferences screen, set either the "Accented" or "Non-accented" Text Style with a color (like green). Then add the line as "Static Text", hit the "?123" button then the "ALT" button on the keyboard. The line is the third button on the top row (on my keyboard). Then hit the "Style" button and set it to whatever text type you set the green (or other) color to. Don't forget to add spaces before and/or after the "|" to space it away from the rest of the test.

Hope this helps!
thanks that did help.

Sorry, haven't been around for a couple days. What everyone replied though was correct, I believe in the custom layout I set the white text to all be Normal, and then made the normal show in all Caps. Then I made the separators with static text, a space in front and after the line, and set it to accented, and set the accented color to green.

Good Than Hell Screens by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Gotta love them Squidbillies! Wow!

Lockscreen: Invisible Sense Widgetlocker Slider down the barrel of the gun, SMS Unread Count on the eyes, Time/Date/Quote = Minimalistic Text, BattStat. Early's signature "Wow!" sound on Unlock.

Homescreens: LauncherPro+, 7 screens (people widget screen not shown), Desktop VisualizeR, Calwidget, Sheriff launches Folder Organizer - All Labels, Lil launches Facebook, Early's shotguns launch HelloStatusBar, Granny launches Tiny Flashlight + LED, quotes = Minimalistic Text, Early launches Folder Organizer - All Labels, SwitchPro toggles, Rusty launches Google Voice Search, Power Amp widget, Early driving launches Google Navamagation. :D

"When God takes a dump on your head, you just got to craft it into a hat!" - Early Cuyler

Dang, THREE places to put these things now.

Fire in the Sky Screens by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

1010ti.me clock/date
Calendr
Alien Sense Slider
BattStatt

SwitchPro
Desktop Visualizer aliens offering my standard Tiny Flashlight + LED, Facebook, and Google Voice Search.
Blank spot brings HelloStatusBar.
Dude hanging opens Folder Organizer - All Labels.

The Truth Is Out There.

OMH, standard compliments. I hated the needle in the eye scene.

Aaawww, you hated that? I loved it! Only because such things REALLY freak me out. Not much left on television or in movies to stir me like that. They did that in an episode of House once. I freaked so hard, I was forced to make an animated GIF of it and share it with the world. :D

eyestab.gif

Is this my FOURTH layout on the same page? What happened here? That sticky was cursed. :eek:

Overcast Screens by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

You know, the same ole stuff, just shoved around and re-painted. Again. 0_o

LauncherPro Plus
Beautiful Widgets
Calendr
SMS Unread Count
Widgetlocker Sense Slider
Circle Battery
Modified "Lisbon" clock from 1010ti.me
life.contacts
Minimal Reader
Desktop Visualizer
Folder Organizer
Tiny Flashlight + LED
Google Voice Search
Power Amp

Modified Krom icons from ThaPhlash: Tha Krom Tha Icon

SMS Unread images from beardedspoooon on deviantART

Wallpaper: http://www.yawningcat.com/wallpaper/GreySky-1024x768.bmp

Widgetlocker Slider: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16063300/ShinyBlackLock.wltheme.zip

Candice from Eths (the screaming hot one) in a Kells Video: Kells - La Sph

Back
Top Bottom