• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

I'd very much like to know how you got your lockscreen like this? is it a widgetlocker custom slider?

Not my layout, but that is a themed MIUI lockscreen. In case you haven't used MIUI, almost every aspect can be themed separately, and there is a pretty large theme development community.

I'm not sure if you can find this lockscreen for widgetlocker.

Not my layout, but that is a themed MIUI lockscreen. In case you haven't used MIUI, almost every aspect can be themed separately, and there is a pretty large theme development community.

I'm not sure if you can find this lockscreen for widgetlocker.

You actually can, someone ported it a few weeks ago.

I'd very much like to know how you got your lockscreen like this? is it a widgetlocker custom slider?

Like above said, That's done with MIUI. Widgetlocker doesn't have the theming capabilities yet that MIUI does. Though there's suppose to be an app coming out soon that will be able to do all this pretty much.

Here's a link to the widgetlocker version, and while it's not perfect 100%.

Visually it's as close as you'll get right now.[THEMES] WidgetLocker Theme Collection - Page 232 - xda-developers

My current screen:
device20110825231947.png

Inspiration comes from everywhere. Today, it came from some flying things in my back yard. There were two kinds. One very badass colorful one

Colorful! Is that ClockQ on the lockscreen? And I see you, and many others, don't bother with missed emails any more. Did you go and update GMail? lol

Hhahaha, I think it's cause a lot of those widgets just come with a email counter and everyones too lazy to take em out haha.

The lockscreen is all MIUI

Why does your phone thing the 26th is a Saturday?

It's something the guy messed up making it, if you look at others on xda, the 27th is a sunday too lol. I'm still trying to see what I can find to fix.

Annnd edit - Finally found out, that the person had the day of the week numbering wrong. Got dat fix! I was all looking at the xml for like an hour thinking it was something in there hahah.

And now I realize I made my own mistake lmao. Fail... Fixed now.

The reason I don't use an email counter is because most only check GMail... I need Exchange support, for which I haven't found a simple counting widget.
I'll be posting some screenies as soon as I figure out how to without ShootMe. :P

The reason I don't use an email counter is because most only check GMail... I need Exchange support, for which I haven't found a simple counting widget.
I'll be posting some screenies as soon as I figure out how to without ShootMe. :P

Ah! It's one of the two people that kicked off my new, totally insane addiction! *waves finger at you, then shakes your hand*

I hope you get the Exchange support you need in a counter. I miss your work, Admiral. :)

Where can I find that wallpaper?! Love it!

The plain white one or the one I did with some of the hexes in black and one blue Facebook one?

I don't know why it's called "Boba Fett" wallpaper, but here it is in a million different sizes.

boba fett wallpaper - Google Search

And here's the 960-800 image mappy one I did.

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-...dible-layout-pun-intended-60.html#post2471552

Ok, I'm on crack. You meant the deck wall at the ocean, right? lol Sorry. Here ya go.

Download Sea Chillin wallpapers to your cell phone - blue chairs sea - 17605367 | Zedge

No, you quoted the right post. I just had two of the guys here talking to me recently about walls I've used and how they used them too and I went for the wrong one.

Anyway, be sure to share your next layout with us! I'd love to see what others do with the same stuff I've tangled with.

I never did understand the popularity of Boba Fett. I always thought he was a bad guy. Anyway, behold!

Circuitous Screens by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Screen 1 (Lockscreen):
I made that battery/time/date dealie with 1010ti.me!
SMS Unread Count
Custom Circuitous Sense Widgetlocker Slider

Screen 2:
Another custom clock made by me with 1010ti.me.
Middle circuits functional via Desktop Visualizer, launching Facebook, Folder Organizer, Flashlight, and Voice Search.
CalWidget
Bottom right circuit launches HelloStatusBar.
Custom LauncherPro dock and app drawer icon.

Screen 3:
Beautiful Widgets 1x1 Weather
life.contacts

Screen 4:
SwitchPro
PowerAmp

As usual, my status bars have been vacated to prevent undue seizures. Hope ya like! This one was a mofo.

I don't know if this would help, but I tried Elixir 2 the other day and saw that it had an email counter (not just Gmail) that states "e-mail unread count: gmail or any imap server".

couple of quick questions

minimalistic text: how to get more font packages and is there a way to "stretch" out what you are saying? Only way I can get some of my longer sentences to fit on 1 line is to make it real small. If I make it bigger, it starts to take up 2 lines. I tried strecthing it and playing with columns and such but no go.

Also, where do you get text icons at?

couple of quick questions

minimalistic text: how to get more font packages and is there a way to "stretch" out what you are saying? Only way I can get some of my longer sentences to fit on 1 line is to make it real small. If I make it bigger, it starts to take up 2 lines. I tried strecthing it and playing with columns and such but no go.

Also, where do you get text icons at?

Create a folder on your SD card called "Fonts" and put .TTF files of the fonts you want to use in there. Minimalistic pulls its fonts from there.

If the 6x1 or 4x2 MT widget isn't wide enough, LauncherPro allows the re-sizing of widgets. You can drag it across the entire screen, giving more room for whatever you are writing.

Text Icons: I use these: [ICONS] TallMin By Lekky - xda-developers

A Google search for "Text Icons for Android" or some variation of that should yield more results.

MIUI 1.8.26 w/ Extended Settings Mod

Lockscreen
Lg Lockscreen Mod By mr.megi
VA Light Status Bar

Homescreen
ADW EX
Minimalistic Text
LunarUI Icons
mClock
Music Mod by earni

Back
Top Bottom