• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets see your internet speed!

Here is mine. Yes this is at my house that I own. This shot is a bit old but I'm not at home to do another right now. I posted this on another forum and just copied the old link. I will try to get a more recent one this weekend.

611834705.png

Upvote 0
I fail to see the humor in my post. That is my actual speed test.

Even with the new docsis 3.0 comcasts maximum throughput is 70mbps. And that's if your on their highest tier, with a new docsis 3 modem, only person on the share, and wouldn't have been available last year. Stop lying.

"Hi, my name is steve jobs, and I'm a PC."

Reactions: Ynomrah
Upvote 0
This isn't court. So something as unfeasable as a 150+mbps connection when said isp is physically incapable of providing said speeds is proof enough. Until you prove your case, (which you can't) it is now hereby assumed that you are lying about said connection, and furthermore your credibility on this forum may or may not have been seriously impacted. To this I say good day to you sir.

To prevent this childish argument from carrying on, I am hereby refusing to comment on said issue until said poster bears undeniable proof of said issue. Sorry everyone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones