• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lg motion 4g - f firmware cwm/recovery / jellybean (4.1.2) cm 10.0.0...w/gapps test = passed

SO, I AM A NEW PHANDROID ANDROID FORUM FEMALE MEMBER YET I HAVE BEEN A ROOTER FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW THANKS TO THIS FORUM.... :D

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO GIVE THANKS BUT THANKS YOU FOR MAKING LG ROOTING AND CWM RECOVERY POSSIBLE!*

*MAKE SURE YOU ARE ROOTED AND HAVE ASTRO FILE MANANGER - EASY*

OKAY, I TESTED THE CWM RECOVERY *LTE2RECOVERY.APK* = SUCCESS,
THEN I FLASHED BobZhome 10.0.0 - 04282013 (JellyBean 4.1.2) with the GAPPS that corresponds to the JB firmware version which is "Gapps - JB - 20121011". It works for the LG Motion 4G! :)

:alberteinstein: :hmmmm: :congrats: :pound: :stupido:

rofl.gif
aetsch.gif

Welcome to the best android website on the planet. Nice to have you. ;)

@HBANDROID216

welcome to AF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are happy that you found AF and that you have successfully rooted your phone.

judging by your use of the fonts and text size, i would say that you are extremely happy with your rooted device.....LOL

please feel free to ask any questions that you have and i hope to see you around:)

well, if this is bobz's rom, I know what works and what doesn't, but is there still an echo on the other party's end with the f firmware? If there is no echo I will be flashing this ASAP!

SO, I AM A NEW PHANDROID ANDROID FORUM FEMALE MEMBER YET I HAVE BEEN A ROOTER FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW THANKS TO THIS FORUM.... :D

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO GIVE THANKS BUT THANKS YOU FOR MAKING LG ROOTING AND CWM RECOVERY POSSIBLE!*

*MAKE SURE YOU ARE ROOTED AND HAVE ASTRO FILE MANANGER - EASY*

OKAY, I TESTED THE CWM RECOVERY *LTE2RECOVERY.APK* = SUCCESS,
THEN I FLASHED BobZhome 10.0.0 - 04282013 (JellyBean 4.1.2) with the GAPPS that corresponds to the JB firmware version which is "Gapps - JB - 20121011". It works for the LG Motion 4G! :)

Is it all working well? if not let us know :), anyone who has this green guide icon near their name <<<<< should be able to help with any questions/concerns you may have :D.

Is it all working well? if not let us know :), anyone who has this green guide icon near their name <<<<< should be able to help with any questions/concerns you may have :D.

wow shabby you sound just as enthused about it as HBANDROID216:p

also what about those in red?;):p:D

edit: i guess we are starting a trend now.....:rofl:

everyone knows the ones in red are the ones you gutta run and hide from ;)

Certain ones in red run and hide with your money. ;)

@HBANDROID216

ok do not listen to these guys. i mean look at me:
marvinth.jpg

see....i'm harmless:D

edit: and especially do not listen to this guy:
the ones in red look for your mistakes about the rules and then humiliate you by deleting your post and giving a reason for as to why it was removed.
They're really nice though.
They're our moderators ;)
:D:D:D

welcome to the forums! It's nice here; even though some people are a bit sarcastic and beat up some folks about the search buttons.

mmmmm bacon is meat candy

lol HBANDROID216 PROBABLY WON'T EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN. WE AIN'T RIGHT IN THA HEAD.

LOL, it's fine you guys... But, yeah...

I have problems with downloading Facebook & Facebook messenger though and when they installed, my phone rebooted too much, everything seemed to Force Close on me.... Got annoyed, So I went back to Stock Rom by flashing my backup I made on CM Recovery.

Back
Top Bottom