• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root lg motion root lounge and discussion

johnnyl1111

Android Expert
feel free to post anything within forum rules to this thread. talk about any subject related to rooted lg motions. or just talk S**t. post screens of your bad*ss lg motion. or whatever.

droid%2Bgif%2B2.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-03-18-06-57[1].png
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-18-06-57[1].png
    201.7 KB · Views: 235
so today nothing really exciting happened related to my motion except i upgraded to 4-28 and applied the buildprop patch which made it baddazz. were almost there!

yall do know it help if yall tell us devs what ya change that works, so we know what to add in the next build???

yall do know it help if yall tell us devs what ya change that works, so we know what to add in the next build???

actually i told sammyz but really all i did was compare the 4-22 build.prop with the 4-28 build.prop and notice that some dalvic heap entries had been left out in the 4-28 so i added them and it fixed all the crashes.
and bobzhome has been awol for a few days so???? we just fixed it ourselves.

actually i told sammyz but really all i did was compare the 4-22 build.prop with the 4-28 build.prop and notice that some dalvic heap entries had been left out in the 4-28 so i added them and it fixed all the crashes.
and bobzhome has been awol for a few days so???? we just fixed it ourselves.

well it needs to be documented aka posted so myself or bob or anyone else that wants to build it can find it. ;)

well it needs to be documented aka posted so myself or bob or anyone else that wants to build it can find it. ;)

ok, no problem i'll investigate as to how to do that and will make sure it happens. but realize that you guys were awol so i just explained on several occasions in the thread till someone like you came along to tell about it. because i didn't really know all the devs at the time. my bad!! i will in the future direct any advances toward you or bob or who ever the dev happens to be at the time. just sayin.

ok, no problem i'll investigate as to how to do that and will make sure it happens. but realize that you guys were awol so i just explained on several occasions in the thread till someone like you came along to tell about it. because i didn't really know all the devs at the time. my bad!! i will in the future direct any advances toward you or bob or who ever the dev happens to be at the time. just sayin.

oh telling others is np, just post your changes/additions etc and a clear uncluttered manner, use code tags for code or build.props etc.

oh telling others is np, just post your changes/additions etc and a clear uncluttered manner, use code tags for code or build.props etc.
ok i'm just figuring this out as i go along thanks for the tips. i'm drunk right now but ill post the changes i made tomorrow. so you and others can see and understand how and why i made the changes i made and how they affected the current build.

how do you fix the lockscreen issue where you lock it but the screen still stays on

ok when you lock the screen and the backlight is still on just double click the power button and it goes off and stays off. so thats 3 clicks off-on-off. sux but hey it's jellybean that lg and metropcs wouldn't give you.

umm my build dont have most of those issues lol.

I've not messed with the market yet tho. Uploading it atm. ;)

Back
Top Bottom