• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lock screen sim card error on rezound

nepsound

Lurker
Feb 18, 2013
hi everyone, i'm new here. i'm from india & have htc rezound.
my rezound has unlocked hboot s-on & run ics 4.03.605.2 global rom.
my problem is that everytime on lock screen a notification of sim card error shows. but when i unlock screen it run normal. i use aircel 2g gsm sim with no problem. only lock screen notification error massage show. plss help me to remove this error. i have searched many sites, theards, links but didn't find any usefull tips. so i'm here bcoz only here i can find my solution with the help of this website's valuable members. so please suggest me what should i do?
and one thing more that my ics rom is global stock rom or not & how can i uninstall unusable app from rezound without rooting the device.

here screen shots of my rezound :

2013_02_18_10_56_57.jpg
2013_02_18_11_13_36.png
2013_02_18_11_14_10.png
2013_02_18_11_14_44.png

Look in the "All things root" section here, or check Android Central, Droid Forums, RootzWiki, or any other Rezound forum's Developer/Root section, all of them have a sticky thread with very detailed instructions. As far as ROMs go, XDA is your best bet, they aren't always the most friendly people but the best developers and ROMs are generally there, look in the ROM sections for the ones with the most views/replies, that is usually your best bet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones