• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MIUI music player on GNEX

droblyer

Aug 19, 2010
So I ran miui on my previous phone (droid X) and loved the music player. In my truck the bluetooth radio controls would control the miui player flawless. I installed the miui music player apk on my nexus and it works but the bluetooth controls won't work. The apk I downloaded is miui music player 1.0. I know there are newer versions but I can't find an apk for them? Actually found 1.4.22 but when installed it still shows as version 1.0. Sooo Im hoping that a newer version will solve my problems. Anyone know where I can get the latest miui player? Google Music works with my bluetooth but its just not for me.

I also extracted the miui music apk off my droid x and sent to my nexus but it won't install.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones