• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {MS323} Cyanogenmod Development thread.

Who all is willing and able to pitch in at least something towards the shipping? vm03 and I will work out the details and I'll get the phone by Monday.

I was thinking we'd use PayPal. I bought the phone today. I just need to ship it out.
http://o.rmncdn.com/thumbs/printabl...OETJDDWP7R6U-x-WDJ4HLDWRBDSDL4CBHSEFAHE4Q.jpg
Staples has a coupon for 20% off UPS shipping services. Should help bring down the cost
Pay for the postage with a gift card from here, which will give you another 9.7% off (for example, the $20 card for $18.06), plus the cashback you get from your credit card company when you buy the card.
https://new.cardcash.com/buy-gift-cards/discount-staples-cards/?page=1/
When it's all said and done, it's just a little over 28% discount. I'm all about saving money ;)
If you go my route, buy the gift card asap, because i dont know how long the 9.7% will last

Last edited:
I think it's a little sad that I go and buy the phone thinking that some of you guys(and gals) will help pay for the shipping but I hear nothing from y'all in the past 4 days except for a few "likes". Luckily I haven't done anything to the phone yet(rooting, etc. It's brand new still in the box) so if I have to I'll just return it. I'm sure @vm03 will be saddened by this and we will have to wait even longer for the camera fix. All I'm asking for is a little assistance. Whether it's $1 or $10, anything helps. And if we go over what it costs for shipping then I will average out the difference between all financial contributors and you will get a partial refund.

@vm03 sorry it is taking so long to send you the phone.

I think it's a little sad that I go and buy the phone thinking that some of you guys(and gals) will help pay for the shipping but I hear nothing from y'all in the past 4 days except for a few "likes". Luckily I haven't done anything to the phone yet(rooting, etc. It's brand new still in the box) so if I have to I'll just return it. I'm sure @vm03 will be saddened by this and we will have to wait even longer for the camera fix. All I'm asking for is a little assistance. Whether it's $1 or $10, anything helps. And if we go over what it costs for shipping then I will average out the difference between all financial contributors and you will get a partial refund.

@vm03 sorry it is taking so long to send you the phone.
No I gotcha. I've been meaning to message to you. I need to figure out a way to get to the bank before this week is up.

As i know, ms323 use imx111 sensor, lib for it already in ROM. See https://github.com/vm03/proprietary_vendor_lge_msm8610/tree/cm-11.0/proprietary/vendor/lib . I think problem in kernel, i have one idea ant try it next build.
But , i repeat, without device very hard, almost impossible for me, do something. For example, to fix camera freezes, i try about 30 libs from other devices in many combinations, it required several hundred manipulation library files. Or after some changes on kernel, i need upload new image, post on forum and wait right answer, this required very many time.
What I found is "libmmcamera_imx119.so" I looked through all of the ones that mention CAMERA and did not find anything about imx111. Not trying to step on your toes. Just trying to help.

One of my next posts will be a list of all libs I find that have anything to do with camera in the filename.

Back
Top Bottom