• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Neat ROM

Baffled as to what i'm doing wrong here:

1. Nuked
  2. Installed Philz Kernel
  3. Flashed NeatRom Lite
  4. Wiped Dalvik, Cache & Fixed Permissions
  5. Reboot to eventual boot-loop of Samsung logo

I just want NeatRom on :bawling:

I feel for you dude.

Maybe there is corruption further down in the phone then we suspect.

Maybe the bootloader. I think maybe flash official stock via odin to really give it a better clean and tick fix particians.

Then root the phone with a Phil kernel tar and try again with the steps going straight to rom nuke, rom and reboot.

I feel for you dude.

Maybe there is corruption further down in the phone then we suspect.

Maybe the bootloader. I think maybe flash official stock via odin to really give it a better clean and tick fix particians.

Then root the phone with a Phil kernel tar and try again with the steps going straight to rom nuke, rom and reboot.
+1 :)

Hello all,
With a lot of help from Sale (for which I shall be eternally grateful :) ) my Neatrom Lite is now running superbly! Thank you so much, sale.. One more question though, is there any way to enable Usb mass storage mode by default like in Neatrom ICS?

Hello all,
With a lot of help from Sale (for which I shall be eternally grateful :) ) my Neatrom Lite is now running superbly! Thank you so much, sale.. One more question though, is there any way to enable Usb mass storage mode by default like in Neatrom ICS?
yep, through aroma :)
you are welcome

Hi guys, I need little bit help. I have flashed JB last night. First problem I got was constanly turning on and off drive mod. Managed to solve that. But then I saw enormusly wake up from I2_hsic. That is draining my yuice like hell. Like 10%/hr.
Flash was clean with FULL wipe.
On neat ics I had battery for 36hrs without problem but now even posting this comment tok me 8% :'(

I have looked about that wake up but people are solving it with root -.- doh.

Another noob question coming from me.. I seem to be full of those, these days.. For example, one question plaguing me nowadays is "Where exactly is the G-spo.......... errr.. but perhaps that should be posted in another forum ;) .. Coming back to the matter at hand, my question is ,as you all are aware, with out Neatrom JB we get a 48 GB dropbox account. How do i claim that 48 gb? I have a dropbox account and i signed in with it on my phone. But how exactly do i find out if I have 48GB or the usual 2 Gb of free space???

I signed up to Dropbox when I got hold of XXLSJ Leak. Told me to sign in on my computer, followed the steps. Tada. Got my 48GB Storage. Currently have 51.124GB Dropbox Storage.

Another noob question coming from me.. I seem to be full of those, these days.. For example, one question plaguing me nowadays is "Where exactly is the G-spo.......... errr.. but perhaps that should be posted in another forum ;) .. Coming back to the matter at hand, my question is ,as you all are aware, with out Neatrom JB we get a 48 GB dropbox account. How do i claim that 48 gb? I have a dropbox account and i signed in with it on my phone. But how exactly do i find out if I have 48GB or the usual 2 Gb of free space???

During the set up procedure for the Rom, there will be a section regarding Dropbox and the free space offer. Sign in with your existing account details. Load up the Dropbox App, press menu and select settings. It will display how much free space you have.

Was supposed to switch to Paranoid Android 2.54.7 so I ran Hawker's GS2RomNuke Script. After running it, I just found out that PA File was corrupted. I guess my SGSII doesn't want me to leave Neat Rom. XD

-----
So uhh. Found a bug(?) on XXLSJ.
"Format USB Storage" does not delete files.

I'm having the lock screen bug, where it takes a while to respond, nearly every time i wake my phone now.

Has anyone got an idea how to fix this or limit its occurance?

I'm having the lock screen bug, where it takes a while to respond, nearly every time i wake my phone now.

Has anyone got an idea how to fix this or limit its occurance?

Doesn't Fix, Or Prevent, But I've Found That Long Pressing The HomeButton Helps To Waken The Screen, But Only If You Have Flashed THe Torch On lock Screen Mod In Aroma Mods!

Is there a way to port ICS Messaging App to LSJ?

I find that better over Messaging App on LSJ.

ICS Style
----------------------
|Chat Bubble_______.|
|time sent/received__|
----------------------

JB Style
[Chat Bubble] Time Sent/Received

You get the idea.

Major update: PhilZ-cwm6 v3.75! :)

"New in 3.75 : PhilZ Touch v3.63 Recovery (CWM 6.0.1.9 based)

Complete rewrite of toggle gui menu code: 4Kb size gain on recovery binary + more efficient code performance wise
New toggle to set time zone: correct time can now be set for nandroid backup path and recovery log
Merge cm10 jb changes: set default backup format to tar
Fix mount /system error log on recovery start
Key repeat toggle now applied live, no more need to restart recovery to take effect
"

Download, here.

Source, here.

(Don't get too excited, it's still the basic, stock, rooted kernel with CWM Recovery tweaks ;))

Everyone, this is what gokhanmoral said when i pestered him again earlier today on xda :
parag1dubey Today, 11:53 AM #4596
Thanks Meter 9

http://www.sammobile.com/2012/12/08/...y-bean-update/

Errr, Gokhanmoral, Samsung has released source code for Jelly Bean. . Can Siyah kernel be built now???
EDIT / DELETE REPLY QUICK REPLY
gokhanmoral Today, 05:23 PM #4597
Elite Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 22812

MORE INFO >

DONATE TO ME
sorry guys but I don't have any s2 around.
as soon as I borrow one I will compile another kernel and also fix dual booting problem with Samsung JB
I'm also a little busy lately. I am planning to borrow a friend's phone next week for an update.
Current Device: Sony Xperia T

So, this may be good news for us... Neatrom JB may soon be wedded to Siyah :D

P.s. Furthermore, here is what Dorimanx had to say about it:

dorimanx Yesterday, 07:27 AM #17302
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 21000

MORE INFO >

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1exander
Best day, new chameleon xxsjl and kernel sources out. So I hope we can see a Dorimanx kernel supporting xxlsj soon?
thanks All, for source alert, that is good news for all.

i was very busy with more updates from main line kernel.

i will check what good can be pulled from new source for the next days! so just wait and its will be up and running.

i need rom name that is based on jb leak, so i can test is as sec rom.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom