• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root need help

xepicxacidx

Android Enthusiast
I bricked my lg ally and I had to fix it. When I fixed it I dident have the market or maps. I got maps to install but when I go to install market it says application not installed.so is there any way to install it
 
Well I know that I had to switch back to my stock lg rom but the problem is when I did that I dident have market or maps but I installed maps but the market wot install
 
How did you restore? via Nandroid backup or my how-to guide?

Either way you still may wanna try Vol Down+Home+End. Its worked for 2 out of 2 people that have asked for my help on it.
 
Well at the time I had no idea what I was doing I switched from stock rom to velocity it bricked it so I went to clockwork mod recovery and wiped my phone and switched back to the lg stock rom. When I booted up my phone I had every thing but maps and market. So I used Linda file manger to go to my phones memory I have maps and market on there its just it won't let me install market but maps installed fine
 
How did you go back to stock? just by wiping data and cache?

Vol down+home+end resets to factory. that should bring market back.
 
I have rom manager and I downloaded lg stock rom before I bricked my phone when I bricked it I went and press vol down home and end to boot clockworkmod recovery wiped my phone to factory default and and switched back to lg stock rom
 
I got the market to install by wiping my phone again and installing the stock rom again but the market force closes 30 seconds after opening
 
Back
Top Bottom