• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching Top Gear. I'm currently in series 10 which is around the time I quit following cars (2007), so I'm slowly catching up on what's happened in the last few years.

Cool, Ive not watched TopGear in a while too! Man! All these suggested streams and I dont think I will ever get tired of Netflix! Will 'pencil' this in!

The Blacklist started on NBC tonight - going to wait for Netflix to get it sometime in the future, minus commercials and plus pause / replay when we want.

Meanwhile - started the West Wing. Knew years ago that it was top-rated, but - it was still TV. Giving it a go now because we can binge on nights when we want, and plus - it's minus commercials and pause / play when we want.

This pause brought to you by some BLTs with really good tomatoes while we get ready to see what the people of the West Wing have screwed up now. :D

Anyway, it's no House of Cards, but it's far from sucking so there you go.

The Blacklist started on NBC tonight - going to wait for Netflix to get it sometime in the future, minus commercials and plus pause / replay when we want.

Meanwhile - started the West Wing. Knew years ago that it was top-rated, but - it was still TV. Giving it a go now because we can binge on nights when we want, and plus - it's minus commercials and pause / play when we want.

This pause brought to you by some BLTs with really good tomatoes while we get ready to see what the people of the West Wing have screwed up now. :D

Anyway, it's no House of Cards, but it's far from sucking so there you go.

Good choices! I was a tv-West-Wingist, i was hooked - bad commercial sprees inbetween and all! lol!

And love the Netflix-Binge sponsorship you blogged at the end of that post ROFL! "THIS pause brought to you by..." LMAAO...(laffing my androdian 'apparatus' off)

i just finished the first season on netflix and i'm in......will most likely wait for netflix to update it.

also just started watching Lost again........it is still one of my favorite all time shows, even though the ending kind of sucked.

i just finished the first season on netflix and i'm in......will most likely wait for netflix to update it.

also just started watching Lost again........it is still one of my favorite all time shows, even though the ending kind of sucked.

RESURRECTION and HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER are my new tv fav.

Hey are there new episodes of THE WALKING DEAD in Netflix?

i kind of want to get into Dr Who......do i need to watch any of the old series to be able to watch the ones in netflix? is the second go around ok to start?
The new 2005, seasons 1 through 7, is on Netflix as well as the ones from the 60's, 70's, etc. You don't need to watch the originals however, there are some interesting tie-ins.

i kind of want to get into Dr Who......do i need to watch any of the old series to be able to watch the ones in netflix? is the second go around ok to start?

The new 2005, seasons 1 through 7, is on Netflix as well as the ones from the 60's, 70's, etc. You don't need to watch the originals however, there are some interesting tie-ins.
I agree, just start at the beginning of the 2005 series. The first series (season) is kinda slow, but it's worth sticking it out. Also, don't go in expecting great special effects. The effects are a bit campy; but in a charming, British way.

yeah.. it starts out .. from the beginning of the story.. so you don't have to watch the old ones.

you have to get past the first episode for it to get good. and the story is very interesting. great show.

I am considering watch the old series... just to see the differences.

I'm almost done with the first season of Continuum. It's not bad, but I'm still not entirely on board.
I thought in a show about corporations running the world, the good guys would be the ones fighting the corporations. Instead, those people are callous terrorists. The good guy is the lone future cop trying to stop them. There isn't much depth to any of the characters, which makes it hard to become attached to them.

I'm almost done with the first season of Continuum. It's not bad, but I'm still not entirely on board.
I thought in a show about corporations running the world, the good guys would be the ones fighting the corporations. Instead, those people are callous terrorists. The good guy is the lone future cop trying to stop them. There isn't much depth to any of the characters, which makes it hard to become attached to them.

i like to check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom