• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root new .32 hydra kernels up :)

Just installed the #4 overclock kernal and it's running smooth have a high Quadrant score of 1394 , I believe about 100 points higher then I was

Attachments

• CAP201008120926.jpg
    CAP201008120926.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 63
My quandrant scores remain unchanged. Or well I get a little better than I was getting at around 1250. May be affected by being at work and I may have a slower than average sd card which would effect the I/O read write I would think unless that is only working on the system level in the ROM

My data was off but I went to airplane mode and back out and it works fine now. The only thing I have now is if I dial *228 I get the message that system update could not be completed successfully.

Edit: Works now. I guess it took a minute for it to register my serial number.

verizon programming sucks... I had to call 4 times with my old phone after I did a factory reset for the programming to stick its not the phone...

I just installed the 0.5 stock clock + undervolt, and I can't get setCPU to work...is this just me or is anyone else having this issue?

i seem to get better battery like now since going with the undervolt overclocked number 1... and im saying better than the stock battery not the undervolted stock.. it seems to sleep better

I seem to be getting outstanding battery life. Right now I am running the Overclock Kernel #1 with Senseless Frankenrom B and I have been downloading and running software and setting up all kinds of stuff and I have more battery than I normally have at this point in the day with less heavy use and I have GPS turned on. I won't really know until tomorrow how the battery performance really is but so far so great.

The overclocked kernels already have the perflock disabled by default. Is the stock speed undervolted kernels that need it disabled

Been thinking of overclocking, do you see a noticeable difference or is it the little things? :eek:

It's the little things you'll notice. Things that use to lag slightly are just faster but there were so little lagging times it's not extrmely noticable but my Quadrant score is up lol

I bet if you do a lot more gamming and things like that you'll notice a pretty big diffrence in speed. I just don't do much in that field

Back
Top Bottom