• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [NEW ROMs] GingerElite v2 & PrimeHD 9.0 for X8

using gingerelite v2 is good..known bugs auto rotate screen somtimes it does'nt come back to the original display..installing too many apps let the customrom response slow..using go launcher in this rom really is a big pain in the ass..but totally happy with the multi touch with my sypnatics digitizer..

what are the CPU frequencies in the GingerElite?

im now using gingerxperia and it was great rom, im using it for a year now, my only problem is, when i install an app that it will be going restart itself "OFF" and "ON" again, my cpu frequency is gone back to default which is 600, and when i will set it again to 748mhz and going to restart it myself, it will return into 600, so all i do is to reset the phone and not to install app that it will restart itself again, what a tiring day to reset it,

anyone who experienced it?

my wifi is not stable after installing ginger elite v2 in my xperia x8...it wil connet thn after some time it wil disconnect....can anyone say solution of this problem??

Hi,

I installed Ginger elite v2 on my xperia x8 and everything looks good.Thanks for the ROM.

But am not able to install any new app from market..it is getting rebooted when the app is in installing stage.I tried apk install aswell but still no luck..please help..

thanks in advance

Hi,

Use Flashtool to flash original SE rom
Use Flashtool to root & install xRecovery.
Use xRecovery to flash new custom rom

I am using GingerDX v22 for now.

cheers :)
gabe

link here

How can i flash the original rom? Can I intall the gingerbread ?

It gives me this erra qhen i try to flash the rom
ERR_CLASS="SECURITY_CLASS";ERR_DYNAMIC="SIN header verification failed"�
19/010/2012 13:10:48 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted

How can i flash the original rom? Can I intall the gingerbread ?

It gives me this erra qhen i try to flash the rom
ERR_CLASS="SECURITY_CLASS";ERR_DYNAMIC="SIN header verification failed"�
19/010/2012 13:10:48 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted

if you cannot flash... use PC COmpanion.
But.... it will reset your phone to original unrooted phone.

cheers :)
gabe

Back
Top Bottom