• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New update?

thanks for being a jerk. i could say more. But i'm sending this F---- phone back and get a new replacment. :mad:

Lot of good peeps on this forum and this type of negativity is unnecessary.

If you took the time to use the search function and read posts thoroughly, many questions have been answered repeatedly.

TYVM wet... so is this possible also to install the CM7 by hroark as i already did the odin fa19 rooted with CMW?

TY for all the gurus

All you need to do to install CM7 is flash it in CWM . You don't need to use Odin for this . ;)

Bricked mine

You messed up somewhere then and that sux . You have to be careful when using tools such as Odin .

Myself and others have used Odin many times . Last year , I used Odin 4 times in a 2 hour period fixing stuff . Not only is Odin a useful tool , it has also brought countless phones back from the grave .

Yo , Sir Dude ..... try looking in the thread labeled ODIN like I posted above . Do yourself and the forum a favor and try looking before asking next time . You would be surprised what a little self help will do . Oh , when you get there , please read the directions first . Thanks

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...ock-factory-updated-02-23-new-fa19-image.html

Yo lady that odin don't work. that phone is mess up and i sent it back to get a new one and this time i'm not going to let it install this crapy 2.3.6 andriod update. Where can a list of updates and new updates can be found and the list of bugs that are found and fix.

Being a jerk . Listen dude , I'm not the NOOB that jumped in the forum outta no where typing in BOLD RED like we can't read or something . I was just telling it like it is , that's all . If you would have read my earlier post , you would have seen an Odin reference . That might have had something to do me me making the comment about you reading first . Ya think ? I even gave you the link so you wouldn't need to look for it . DUH .

As for sending the phone back , just hope that Boost or Samsung doesn't check your Prevail to see if it's rooted . If they do , you're SOL . Warranty will be VOID !

Cyber , we were just trying to help you out . Take it or leave it . You will not find a better forum for the Prevail ANYWHERE else . If you want respect in here , try giving it first . ;)

If anyone wants respect from me they well have to give it to me frist and yes you are a noob. People that start calling me dude don't show respect. :mad:

Yo lady that odin don't work. that phone is mess up and i sent it back to get a new one and this time i'm not going to let it install this crapy 2.3.6 andriod update. Where can a list of updates and new updates can be found and the list of bugs that are found and fix.

Hate to tell you but it will come with the very update you plan to deny PREINSTALLED and the only way back is ODIN :rolleyes:

If anyone wants respect from me they well have to give it to me frist and yes you are a noob. People that start calling me dude don't show respect. :mad:

Odin works as directed, I installed Gingerbread 2.3.5 (rooted image w CWM) via Odin from 2.2.

Take the time to use the search function and read threads thouroughly, Cyberapps as best I can tell you are young and lazy. Getting aggressive at respected peeps like Wetbiker7 will never lead to positive results.

Understand that members are being courteous by sharing their knowledge.

Hope thing go better for you as I will not respond to any more of your posts.

lol. Wallpaper not panning is just a minor cosmetic issue. I wouldn't return a phone just on that issue alone. Aside from that I have not been having any issues with the 2.3.6 thus far.

First (lmao) , I ain't no lady bra . I don't know where you're from but I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA . Out here , we call people DUDE . Not out of disrespect , we just do . It would have been totally different if I would have cussed you or something . BUT I DIDN'T ! :p

Second , I would appreciate you not addressing me in the Forum again . I have no time for trouble makers such as yourself . Get a life man and try doing like most other people in this forum , try reading and helping yourself instead of bitching and moaning about something as trivial as a non-moving wallpaper . All you had to do was Odin back to EJ06 and install CTMod2.3 or CM7. NO MORE UPDATE and you would have moving wallpaper . :rolleyes:

Sooooooooooo...................................
If you really must have a moving wallpaper , try using ADW Ex . It offers that feature .

As for your respect , I want absolutely nothing from you . I could care less whether you respect me or not . I have respect for myself and that's good enough for me .

I try to like and get along with everyone . It's just that people like you , I just have NO tolerance for nor will I engage in any conversation OR HELP from this day forth .

One more thing , how do you come off calling me a Noob . :rolleyes: Last I checked you had been thanked 0 times in 0 posts with a GRAND total of 19 posts . On the other hand , I've been thanked 213 times in 177 posts with a total of 1056 posts so far . Quit complaining and try helping someone , mainly yourself . :D

Maybe you can get your problem solved and get outta here and on your merry way . Oh whatta grand day that would be . :D

LMAO ........ I guess you could consider this POST my farewell to you . SEE YA ! :eek::p:D

Odin works as directed, I installed Gingerbread 2.3.5 (rooted image w CWM) via Odin from 2.2.

Take the time to use the search function and read threads thouroughly, Cyberapps as best I can tell you are young and lazy. Getting aggressive at respected peeps like Wetbiker7 will never lead to positive results.

Understand that members are being courteous by sharing their knowledge.

Hope thing go better for you as I will not respond to any more of your posts.

Thank you . ;)

lol. Wallpaper not panning is just a minor cosmetic issue. I wouldn't return a phone just on that issue alone. Aside from that I have not been having any issues with the 2.3.6 thus far.

Thank you too . ;)

2.3.6 Has real problems, ie: Wallpaper will no longer pan as well as other bugs! I have and Android Verizon Samsung Charge

Back
Top Bottom