• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think my productivity is at an all time low today. Need to get some work done. PM me if anything exciting happens. Especially if Hans finds his marbles. :)

Dude, how dare you the Panda is the polar opposite of Windsock. The leader of Pandanation will not steer you wrong. Seriously, if you are on twitter I suggest you follow him. He actually tweeted today he does know the real release date, but is not allowed to share yet.
On the other hand, the Guy who posted the MDW article.. just to warn ya, yeah that is Windsock's site, so don't put much faith in that!

Dude... if you know the date and can't say it... then don't say anything at all. Why say "nanner, nanner, I know the date and you don't". They are both windsocks... just one slightly less than the other... and since they are friends... all the worse!

Sigh, so I just got off the phone with a VZW CSR about getting my "update" of 12/28/11 (most Dinc. owners probably have this date) moved up.

Guy was nice, doesn't have any release information on the GN, Boo :(

Basically (according to this guy), here's the deal for folks trying to move up their date. they can't. What they CAN do is a "manager override" when you actually order. So this means you can't order online you need to call or go to a store. He also said they'll usually do this a month to a month and a half before your "date" without a issue...

He also had some possibly BAD news for those bumping their date. The above is for "normal" phone ordering process. They have a "special" process for some phones (i.e. all the iPhones) where the date CANNOT be overridden. He can't see the GN getting this treatment. But can't guarantee that...

Lurker checking in.

been waiting on a new phone since June. OG on last leg. Lets do this!

Welcome!!

time away from thread: 10 hours, 7 minutes.
posts during that time: 945
time it took me to catch up: 2 hours, 28 minutes
posts during that time: 551

this thread is insane! :eek:

I love that you figured out the stats!!

I'm out to lunch....don't post anything until I get back :D

You're funny!!!!

~~~~
seriously - don't do too much spam posting - I'm working on this weekend's avatar and don't want to fall too far behind. :D

I own a Jimmy John's so I think that is a fantastic idea guys! While the sandwiches do bring me happiness...I am currently in a Nexus void. Wish Verizon would stop playing these damn games!

What is your favorite sandwich? And how the heck do I get my sandwich before I'm even done paying most of the time?

The moment I wake up,
As I take off my makeup,

american-psycho_M_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

I think a little thought of you. . . . .

Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
And I will love you
Forever and forever we never will part
Oh how I'll love you
Together, together that's how it must be
To live without you
Would only mean heartbreak for meeeeeeeeeee. . . . . ..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now you are saying release is on 11/25?
:p

You own a Jimmy John's? Awesome. How does one get into the sandwich chain restaurant ownership biz?

1. Have prior experience.

2. Mortgage your life away.

Now. How does one become successful at it? That's easy.

1. Don't piss off your customers.
2. Don't keep your customers in the dark.
3. Don't sell your product to some customers but not others.
4. Don't keep changing dates around.
5. If you have sandwiches in your possession, don't hoard them. Sell them to the people who want to give you currency to buy them. :)

I started with the harmless stuff, a blackberry. That wasn't strong enough and wasn't doing it for me so I moved on to the Motorola Droid. That was nice for a little while but I was getting the jitters again. My early upgrade was available so I started watching the Bionic. Then the Function. Then Stratosphere. Now I think I'm in over my head.

DIRve.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom