• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Midnight Release Party Thread***

Yeah I couldn't believe how many people were there. I seriously was expecting maybe 30 die hard fans. Go Moto!

All I can say is when you guys use this phone you'll know how amazing it is.

Did everyone there get a phone? And if you didn't hang out long enough to see, did the Verizon folks say anything about there being enough stock to satisfy everyone?

Did everyone there get a phone? And if you didn't hang out long enough to see, did the Verizon folks say anything about there being enough stock to satisfy everyone?

From what I could tell is they were only going to 110 phones at the Columbia, MD Midnight opening. They had way more people. I got there at 10:30pm and I was number 39. They were extremely organized.

I have no insight into their real or future inventory.

Good luck to you morning opening waiters!

The corporate store in Frisco Texas is having a midnight launch for the Droid X. They will have a DJ, food, and giveaways throughout the night. They are taking appointments and the festivities start at 11pm July 14th. :D

Got my wife's phone there tonight. After seeing your post I called the store and they put me on "The List" lol whatever that meant. Turns our those who had called and had appointments were given preference. We got there at 10 PM. There were about 50-60 people in line by 11 when the store let people in and started catering to customers. Lots of employees helping the customers. There were at least 80 people if not more that showed up.
Had a great time talking to a few folks standing in line next to us.

From what I could tell is they were only going to 110 phones at the Columbia, MD Midnight opening. They had way more people. I got there at 10:30pm and I was number 39. They were extremely organized.

I have no insight into their real or future inventory.

Good luck to you morning opening waiters!

Wowie wowers! In essence, sold out at midnight.

Back
Top Bottom