• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [OSIRIS][ROOT0 Warp Sequent Jellybean, UPDATED ROOT METHOD!! EASY AS HELL

SIMPLY install this apk on your warp sequent running jellybean,
use the Gandalf exploit..

reboot

Done

DOWNLOAD HERE : FRAMAROOT-1.6.0

I did not make this, we just found it works.
all credit goes to the original author.
Show thread

It's funny I saw this app too while looking for gs3 root method for my girl...what's the difference between the different lotr characters?

Never mind I read the thread you posted...where I found it the was no explication...

this should be stuck in the all things root guide, help out the new people. just directed a guy looking for one click root to this thread

Wish I'd found this sooner. Just got a Warp Sequent for my wife (to match mine). It came with JellyBean, and none of the old methods would work. This did. Hardest thing was figuring out how to get the APK on her phone. Couldn't run Airdroid (not rooted yet); her email isn't set up yet. Finally remembered her seldom-used Gmail account. Thanks a million.

Wish I'd found this sooner. Just got a Warp Sequent for my wife (to match mine). It came with JellyBean, and none of the old methods would work. This did. Hardest thing was figuring out how to get the APK on her phone. Couldn't run Airdroid (not rooted yet); her email isn't set up yet. Finally remembered her seldom-used Gmail account. Thanks a million.

Thanks for spelling out the method you were able to eventually use to deliver the APK.

That will be helpful to some others, guaranteed.

You're welcome. Funny story: When I activated the phone, it got wiped. (That is not the funny part, and I have no idea why it happened.) So I had to reinstall and customize everything and, of course, reroot. Where again I couldn't figure out how to get the APK onto her phone. (This was, at most, two days later.) This is what happens to your memory when you turn 65.

Talking about memory ... what were you saying?

Oh, look at that shiny ...

Isn't that just about the height and breadth of the whole thing right there?

I just get started, to get a grasp, and than POOF, ... it's gone! Always replaced by the next "important" thing though.

Your not alone my friend, no, not at all.

exploit result
Failed (..try another exploit if available (error#5)

same result with both FRAMAROOT-1.6.0 and 1.7

Any ideas appreciated...thanks

ZTEN861
Public moble

Not sure why but it doesnt let me update, any tips?

SuperR, wasn't there something about clearing caches once...??

http://androidforums.com/warp-seque...-instructions-fat-lady-sings.html#post5961287

OR

3a. Go to settings > apps > all > Google Services Frameworks
3b. Clear data and Force Stop Google Services Framework
3c. Go to settings > system update > Update ZTE software
3d. Retry steps 3a - 3c until you get the update

Back
Top Bottom