• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pics and Go SMS

Aha!!!! Found out how to do it. On the pic that comes in. Before you click to enlarge it, long press on it till you get a popup. Then select 'save to SD card'.

VOILA!

Problem solved!!!

At least with Handsent. I don't know about the others.

:)

That's great, but my post was for the stock. Not sure if it works though. Can you check Jazz?:)

Jazz I have an original idea. On one of your threads, you can give a tip to newbies to experiment with long presses throughout the Android system to gain access to more features and options to get the most out of Android. Quote it please :)

My stock message won't even open it up. And it doesn't do anything when I long press a blank area next to it. I get a message saying the operation can't be performed. Maybe you can figure it out when you get your phone back. :)

Jazz I have an original idea. On one of your threads, you can give a tip to newbies to experiment with long presses throughout the Android system to gain access to more features and options to get the most out of Android. Quote it please :)

Joser that sounds wonderful!!! Seriously! Why don't you do it? Call the thread "The advantages of Long Presses" or something like that.

Then you can post your idea. And others can post their results.

Okay? :)

My stock message won't even open it up. And it doesn't do anything when I long press a blank area next to it. I get a message saying the operation can't be performed. Maybe you can figure it out when you get your phone back. :)

Will do. Checkout my above post:D

I think that to save a picture, you need to long touch on a blank area next to the picture

Bingo

Thanks Man

You actually long press on a blank area before opening the picture, it shows like a play button. Long press next to that, and options will appear...thanks Joser

Bingo

Thanks Man

You actually long press on a blank area before opening the picture, it shows like a play button. Long press next to that, and options will appear...thanks Joser

Hey NY! Did you do this on the stock or on GO SMS? Glad you got it to work!

Yes, it worked..At first I got a error message saying you can only do that in pause mode or something...I dunno, lotta hoops to jump through, I am still gonna try handsent me thinks.

And I did it on stock sms, fyi

P.S. Jazz, I will get my phone Monday. That will be 11 days without my phone :(

And the moral of the story is.....don't get caught using your phone at school?

We are, of course, assuming that just plain not using it at school, while in class, isn't an option, right?

The REAL moral of the story is:

Jazziette = trouble !!!! :D

If you, Miss Jazziette, are trouble, then do I really want to bother learning the moral? I rather enjoy a little trouble now and then..... ;)

If you, Miss Jazziette, are trouble, then do I really want to bother learning the moral? I rather enjoy a little trouble now and then..... ;)

LOL Blaster!!! Joser's teacher confiscated the phone while he was trying to help me do something. She probably saw him typing to Jazziette and .....well you get the idea! :p

LOL Blaster!!! Joser's teacher confiscated the phone while he was trying to help me do something. She probably saw him typing to Jazziette and .....well you get the idea! :p

You gals have been doin' this type of thing since Genesis...... :)

Back
Top Bottom