• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pics and Go SMS

Hmm.....he's in school and loses his phone. If I'm on my phone helping you and my wife catches me, what do I.......uh oh.

Hmm.....he's in school and loses his phone. If I'm on my phone helping you and my wife catches me, what do I.......uh oh.

We all here are already passing the hat around,BlastGT1,should have you another phone real soon...........

You gals have been doin' this type of thing since Genesis...... :)

LOL KOLIO!!!

You know...

Adam asked God why he created woman and God replied.."So you wouldn't be alone." And Adam asked God why he had made her so beautiful. And God replied "So you would love her." And then Adam asked God why he made her so stupid. And God replied..

"So she would love you!"

:p

LOL KOLIO!!!

You know...

Adam asked God why he created woman and God replied.."So you wouldn't be alone." And Adam asked God why he had made her so beautiful. And God replied "So you would love her." And then Adam asked God why he made her so stupid. And God replied..

"So she would love you!"

:p

Glad you pointed that out! ;) :) This forum needs all the TLC it can get.

LOL!

Hey, as long as it's only a phone I lose, and not a Lorena Bobbitt-type catastrophe, I think I'll survive. I don't think there's a market app called "Replacement Hose".

Then again, she's called my PC my mistress for years.....

LOL Blaster!!! Joser's teacher confiscated the phone while he was trying to help me do something. She probably saw him typing to Jazziette and .....well you get the idea! :p

Actually that's not why they took my phone. I was joking around

Back
Top Bottom