• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Post your Beautiful Homescreens***

Hehe, you must love the colour red wetbiker ;)

LOL! How could you tell? Red is definitely one of my favorite colors. :D

Hold on a few minutes because I'm working on another one that doesn't contain much red at all. It's actually rather colorful. Should be done with it soon. :cool:

@ViralGold.

Here's little something different. :)

esu9uped.jpg

Most forums require a few posts to see if they're going to hang around longer than one post because you'd be surprise how many come on with a question and when it's answered, never seen again.
I don't know the policy here though.

I believe I have a home screen that looks good.
We shall see.

K

This is the unified 3/7 build of Liquidsmooth that I've themed out. I think this is one of the nicest I've ever put together. :D

nequ6ezy.jpg
je3e4yba.jpg
gu8a7ape.jpg
u2umuseq.jpg

Have you had any problems with the d2lte builds mate? ive read a few d2 peeps having problems with lte :thumbup:

Have you had any problems with the d2lte builds mate? ive read a few d2 peeps having problems with lte :thumbup:

Unfortunately I don't have LTE in my area yet so I've not been able to try it. I do have some buddies who are running this ROM and they say that LTE is working fine. :)

Looking Great... Can you please share the icons???

Thanks in advance...

I'd be more than happy to share the name of them with you. They are from the Chrome Bubble icon pack by Denite. He also has some kick ass CM themes. Some of them are free and others cost $$$. I've used the free ones and they work beautifully. :D

Here's another screeny with the wood icon pack by Stealthy Chief.

evarapyq.jpg

Thanks... I will look for them...

Found them but see that they only work with different launchers other than stock touchwiz.

I run the ADW EX launcher. Most all themes and icons will work with it. Even if ADW isn't listed with the theme, most will usually work.

Back
Top Bottom