• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

Bob_vacuum.jpg

Here's its owner's manual...yet to be cracked open!

Bob_manual.jpg

Notice that it's the "Pet Hair Plus" version....hmmmm....I wonder why I'd need that? :thinking:

And how cute is this?! It came with the delivery:

Bob_welcome.jpg

:D :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
"Pet Hair Plus" when your puppy goes awol with the shedding, remember to clear all data before running it again :)
My guess :)
Ha ha! :)

It's working really well, although we haven't attempted the mopping feature yet. When I say "we" I mean "my helper"--I haven't touched it! One problem we keep having is it's getting stuck partially under the living room sofa. It's supposed to be able to figure out how much space there is and whether it can fit in/under it, but it's having a definite problem with this one item. As far as pet hair goes, it's working great! When it's not stuck under the sofa. :D

Upvote 0
Ha ha! :)

It's working really well, although we haven't attempted the mopping feature yet. When I say "we" I mean "my helper"--I haven't touched it! One problem we keep having is it's getting stuck partially under the living room sofa. It's supposed to be able to figure out how much space there is and whether it can fit in/under it, but it's having a definite problem with this one item. As far as pet hair goes, it's working great! When it's not stuck under the sofa. :D
Good good, my sister has one of those too, just something odd though, even their puppy sheds a ton so much though... Much better then sweeping until your thumb hurts :)

Upvote 0
Didn't know exactly where to post this, since I haven't exactly done it but unfortunately will have to do it
Okay last week or the week before :thinking: my pixel 5 gave out.
The device has been on its last legs for months. The problem was with the sim card somehow it partially fused with something inside the phone and removing it or fixing it wasn't an option
So I have been using my Samsung galaxy A11. I got the A11 when my pixel 3 started having problems. So now the pixel 5 is gone, and sadly the A11 is starting to have problems, (for a under $200 budget phone its been decent)
So now the time has come to purchase something new o_O

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Whites Truck stop is located in Raphine Virginia and is the largest truck stop on the east coast. It has 1,600 parking space available. They have a shuttle bus that runs from the travel center out to the truck parking lot
Normally when I stop by I normally grab a Hooey hat. The last time I spent close to $70 for two hats:oops: , my wife would be :maddroid: if she knew I spent that much on two hats.
The most recent visit I didn't purchase anything but a coffee from Caribou coffee.
My wife and I got to talking about spending and buying unnecessary items.
I have been trying to cut back on unnecessary purchases. I will be in a store and I will be like I should check out this or that item.
And then I will ask myself is this something you absolutely need?
I will get the items I originally came for and leave.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-025711-592.png
    Screenshot_20220613-025711-592.png
    1 MB · Views: 40
Upvote 0
Whites Truck stop is located in Raphine Virginia and is the largest truck stop on the east coast. It has 1,600 parking space available. They have a shuttle bus that runs from the travel center out to the truck parking lot
Normally when I stop by I normally grab a Hooey hat. The last time I spent close to $70 for two hats:oops: , my wife would be :maddroid: if she knew I spent that much on two hats.
The most recent visit I didn't purchase anything but a coffee from Caribou coffee.
My wife and I got to talking about spending and buying unnecessary items.
I have been trying to cut back on unnecessary purchases. I will be in a store and I will be like I should check out this or that item.
And then I will ask myself is this something you absolutely need?
I will get the items I originally came for and leave.

Yeah i had to start asking myself that same question with Shoes :thinking:

Upvote 0
My son recently bought a four burner Blackstone and loves it. My wife told me no.... so I'll have to sneak one in. :) She will never notice lol. Well maybe.... but I love cooking and I love cooking on a griddle or cast iron. We shall see....

@Unforgiven, is the newest smaller Blackstone for camping?
Yes, a little easier to move around. I had a Blackstone Tailgater, but I wasn't a big fan. This one folds up to a dolly and isn't multiple pieces. Plus I can do two temps on the griddle.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones