• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Question regarding aosp mod...

Thanks. Just wondering, is there a specific guide or thread that might help me out with this ROM if I have another question in the future?
Yes....the members in this forum. You can look thru the threads posted by other members on a subject that might relate to you question. Other than that if you use the search bar that's just above the welcome box it might get you to the thread you seek(its kind of picky how you word things), and unless one of the other members know of a specific thread( I haven't run across one),you could go straight to the Dev's site which I'm sure he would have.

Upvote 0
Thanks, but I couldn't find anything on this topic if anyone can help? I've noticed recently that when I receive an incoming call, my phone will only ring one time. The incoming call screen stays on displaying the number, but only rings once. I've looked through all of the settings, but cannot find anything to change this.

Was this an earlier bug that has been fixed? Do I have an out of date build?

Upvote 0
Thanks, but I couldn't find anything on this topic if anyone can help? I've noticed recently that when I receive an incoming call, my phone will only ring one time. The incoming call screen stays on displaying the number, but only rings once. I've looked through all of the settings, but cannot find anything to change this.

It possible. Go here
[Reference Guide] Optimus V Modding (READ THIS TO GET STARTED) - Android Forums and click on to the ROM you have. It will send you to where the latest build and gapps are. Also you might want to try to do a complete wipe before you re-install you current ROM(wipe cache partition,wipe Dalvik cache,wipe data/factory reset,then format boot,system data,and cache). It means you will loose all data so be sure to make a backup before you do this. It could be there was some residual data from the ROM before that one. I hope this helps

Upvote 0

The single ring ringtones on aospCMod are due to poor meta-data in the ringtones themselves. Other ROMs seem to ignore this meta-data, but aospCMod picks it up. You can either edit the meta-data tags with software on your PC, or choose other ringtones with proper meta-data tags.

Upvote 0
The single ring ringtones on aospCMod are due to poor meta-data in the ringtones themselves. Other ROMs seem to ignore this meta-data, but aospCMod picks it up. You can either edit the meta-data tags with software on your PC, or choose other ringtones with proper meta-data tags.
I am totally amazed at the fast amount of info you have in your head,and can remember. At my age remembering is like a cloudy Sky.Some days it lets the sun shine thru for a little while, some days it don't.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones