• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

A watered, pesticided, fertilized lawn is an ecological and environmental nightmare. I keep my weeds mowed and in check but honestly don't care what the neighbors think, much as they don't care what I think.

Still why does.
The world rethink when they say "Beatles."
It is either "When I am sixty five"
Or "let it be?"

How about "Across the universe?" "Hetler Skelter"?

I called my MVNO and asked whether I could install ringback tones. They broke the bad news that ringback tones sort of went extinct as a technology. Sucks, too, because I recently had the brilliant idea to market the sound of a fax machine pickup as a ringback tone. Automated telemarketer calls would hear the fax pickup and immediately disconnect.

It was a million dollar idea... ten years too late.

Still wish they would come out with projective screens shooting straight out of the camera's lense facing upward, and you can touch screen the apps you want and depending on your wall paper, able to see you walking where you are at, and when you swipe down it shuts it off but somehow it appears transparent so you get just a hazy window so you can walk through it.

Didn't Rob say new registrations had been turned off until he got the site right ?
Chris Farley Idk GIF

My health without my meds,it feels always hungry and always burned out simentendously, also I got a doc app. on wed,
feeling this is just so.. like having an apple android,both complicated and hated at the same time.

If you truly want to find out 100% if you have colon cancer you need to go in for a colonoscopy. My wife found out that she had some polyps and if she had used that kit they never would have been discovered them.
This will be like my first test though bro, already have the box,and Mom and my sister used it. Both are cancer free.

Back
Top Bottom