• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Today I realized that I'm actual far more awkward than I thought. Yesterday's actions are hitting me now, and it's more surprising that I would have thought.

Eh... o__o

I think I need more tattoos. Ten so far. Maybe next I'll get...a shark battling a giant squid. Epic thought is epic....

Nah, its not the same. I have this plan for it, and I'll have to find pictures of something like the style. It's hard to describe, but i wanted it for a long time now. More than my Zelda or decepticons tattoo.

If you are anywhere near Atlanta or plan to be, look into Ink and Dagger tattoo. Russ Abbott is an amazing artist. One of the best I have ever seen.

I am near there, actually...depending how much I speed on 85 ;D I still need to figure out what the style is, and make a basic sketch of it...

Giant Shark vs. Giant Squid, that sounds like an awesome SciFi movie! :D

It already exists. It's cheesy, but great.

I watched a movie on ScyFy channel a week or two ago, "Mega Shark Vs Crocosaurus" (I guess it was a sequel to the Shark/Squid movie). This one was cheesy and not great - apparently a giant shark can jump in the air and tail-slap a battleship a couple times, & that will sink the ship in seconds! :rolleyes: This movie had Jaleel White (Steve Urkel from Family Matters) & Robert Picardo (the hologram Dr from Star Trek: Voyager) in it - since I've seen them in other shows I came to the conclusion that ScyFy just has really bad writers, not all of the actors are bad (I always wondered). Too bad I like watching stupid cheesy movies like this :D

Back
Top Bottom