• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

^ :)

Yeah, can you really blame a tiger for biting a person who's wandering right next to it. Oh, you didn't notice my bright orange fur? Not the black stripes either? How about my teeth? :D

Why is the show called "When Animals Attack"? Shouldn't it be called "When Dumb People Go Near Dangerous Animals" or maybe just "Darwinism"?

That really should be the title. Every day when I get off work I come home. Sit down and put on "world's dumbest.." Makes me completely forget about my bad day. :D

Why is the show called "When Animals Attack"? Shouldn't it be called "When Dumb People Go Near Dangerous Animals" or maybe just "Darwinism"?

Regardless of the show name, I do enjoy watching people that stupidly go near animals getting mauled...

I also enjoy Shark Week, which I haven't watched this year because I have no cable -_-;;

I'm depressed now.

Regardless of the show name, I do enjoy watching people that stupidly go near animals getting mauled...

I also enjoy Shark Week, which I haven't watched this year because I have no cable -_-;;

I'm depressed now.

25th Anniversary this year. As always, there were some great shows and some just ok shows. If you really miss it, get Netflix. They have about 5 or 6 seasons of Shark Week.

I have netflix, and already watched them all. I'm quite boring. I watch documentaries more than anything.

I love documentaries. Nice thing about them is that they can be found all over the web.

This is true. Documentaries are amazing, even if I already knew something, I still watch it. (Shark Week's the perfect example...I've watched it for twenty years) (No, I'm not that old >_< I'm 26 until Wednesday)

Last one I watched was a documentary on real life vampires.

The guy who played Nosferatu is creepy.

A good amount, I would assume. They interviewed who they said were real vampires. It was interesting, even if it was wrong.

Though, I still stand on the statement that:

Max Schreck (Guy who played Nosferatu) is still creepy.

But at least he's not a sparkling vampire...

Back on Nosferatu - I watched a movie called (I believe) Shadow of the Vampire -
possible spoilers ... :eek:
Okay, you clicked twice ;)...

And the whole premise was that during the filming of Nosferatu they hired a real life vampire to play the role of the vampire, and he wound up killing the actress at the end. It was quite slow, but it kept getting better and better. :)

I did, once, watch a mockumentary about real vampires in london. It was pretty interesting, but was pretty risque :eek:

I forget what that movie was called.

I think I'm going to stop checking facebook. It just reminds me that my friends who are constantly online (or with their smartphones) refuse to respond to my emails at all.

And I don't spam emails or do forwards, just conversation. Well, being that it's nearly 2 and I have problems sleeping as of late, I think I'll retire for the night.

;)

I think I'm going to stop checking facebook. It just reminds me that my friends who are constantly online (or with their smartphones) refuse to respond to my emails at all.

And I don't spam emails or do forwards, just conversation. Well, being that it's nearly 2 and I have problems sleeping as of late, I think I'll retire for the night.

;)

Gbig don't do FB(for that exact reason) -Goodnight Sir:D

;)

Gbig don't do FB(for that exact reason) -Goodnight Sir:D

Yep, I've given up on FakeBook myself.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom