• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Laughing a lot today in reading here and other parts of this big place. My "random thought" right now is happy to see funny entertaining smart people in this site. :)

Laughing a lot today in reading here and other parts of this big place. My "random thought" right now is happy to see funny entertaining smart people in this site. :)

The wife used to wonder why I'd be given to seemingly random yet huge fits of laughter when using my Xoom. Now she simply says 'on the forum again, dear?'

They called you choir boy, the way you cleared those safes. But you only ever bowed your head to keep for face off the tapes.

I'm on a huge Casiotone for the Painfully Alone kick right now. :D

Noticed yesterday that the "ban the person above you" forum game was started by the community administrator Phases, and this one too. :)

I think the Higher Ups here want members to have a few places to blow off steam. [ clicking the "More" link for an appropriate smiley ]

:dancing:

There we go. :D

I need a new phone. Having mine on perpetual airline mode just to stop it from rebooting every 10 minutes doesn't really help...

^ :(

Finished reading Sirens of Titan this evening. Now on to my next venture.

Oh, the Millennium series (Girl with Dragon Tattoo... etc) was meant to be a 10 part series. The author died while writing part 4. :( I thoroughly enjoyed the first three. Ten would have been awesome.

I thought he died writing the 3rd and it was finished by someone else. I could be wring but it does suck finding a good series and the author is dead.

I thought he died writing the 3rd and it was finished by someone else. I could be wring but it does suck finding a good series and the author is dead.
Hmm.... I thought he did the first three, and was working on the the fourth when he passed...

Not sure now.... Oh well, that's not the main point really, that there are no more books is. :(

I really did enjoy several of the characters. Two thumbs up and my own "horray!" for that series.

:)

Back
Top Bottom