• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I was a little bored so I put a personal listing on craigslist yesterday.... wow there are some creeps out there, but at least some let me know right away they were creeps. Now I get to figure out if there was anyone good....
Yikes!!! :eek: craigslist ??!!? Yeah I'd give up on dating altogether or just post looking for a serial killer and get it over with before I'd ever look for someone there. LOL

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
I was a little bored so I put a personal listing on craigslist yesterday.... wow there are some creeps out there, but at least some let me know right away they were creeps. Now I get to figure out if there was anyone good....

I actually met three very nice men when I did the same thing a few years ago. I'm still friends with two of them (the third moved and we lost contact). Just be very very careful.

Upvote 0
Yikes!!! :eek: craigslist ??!!? Yeah I'd give up on dating altogether or just post looking for a serial killer and get it over with before I'd ever look for someone there. LOL

I've met or talked to some pretty weird men using online dating sites, I figured I couldn't do any worse. And I deleted my listing after about 24 hours - it was a limited time experiment, lol :p

I actually met three very nice men when I did the same thing a few years ago. I'm still friends with two of them (the third moved and we lost contact). Just be very very careful.

Yep, I'm always careful! :) I'm not desperate or stupid and I make sure the people I'm talking to, know that.

Upvote 0
That stuff gives me explosive diarrhea every time I eat it.

TMI!! :p

I've met or talked to some pretty weird men using online dating sites, I figured I couldn't do any worse. And I deleted my listing after about 24 hours - it was a limited time experiment, lol :p

Yep, I'm always careful! :) I'm not desperate or stupid and I make sure the people I'm talking to, know that.

Glad to know you'll be around for a while and not with some crazed axe murderer.

Reactions: PattiCakeUS
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones