• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

If a Googolplex is the end of the universe, a new universe begins sometime after.

If a new universe begins, has this all happened once before? Is this the first universe in history, or are we one of millions, or billions of times?

Damn astrophysics....

Aarrrgghhh my head hurts now...

I was a little bored so I put a personal listing on craigslist yesterday.... wow there are some creeps out there, but at least some let me know right away they were creeps. Now I get to figure out if there was anyone good....

I was a little bored so I put a personal listing on craigslist yesterday.... wow there are some creeps out there, but at least some let me know right away they were creeps. Now I get to figure out if there was anyone good....
Yikes!!! :eek: craigslist ??!!? Yeah I'd give up on dating altogether or just post looking for a serial killer and get it over with before I'd ever look for someone there. LOL

I actually met three very nice men when I did the same thing a few years ago. I'm still friends with two of them (the third moved and we lost contact). Just be very very careful.

Yikes!!! :eek: craigslist ??!!? Yeah I'd give up on dating altogether or just post looking for a serial killer and get it over with before I'd ever look for someone there. LOL

I've met or talked to some pretty weird men using online dating sites, I figured I couldn't do any worse. And I deleted my listing after about 24 hours - it was a limited time experiment, lol :p

I actually met three very nice men when I did the same thing a few years ago. I'm still friends with two of them (the third moved and we lost contact). Just be very very careful.

Yep, I'm always careful! :) I'm not desperate or stupid and I make sure the people I'm talking to, know that.

That stuff gives me explosive diarrhea every time I eat it.

TMI!! :p

I've met or talked to some pretty weird men using online dating sites, I figured I couldn't do any worse. And I deleted my listing after about 24 hours - it was a limited time experiment, lol :p

Yep, I'm always careful! :) I'm not desperate or stupid and I make sure the people I'm talking to, know that.

Glad to know you'll be around for a while and not with some crazed axe murderer.

Back
Top Bottom