• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

It took you six years to disassemble and reassemble your Rubic's Cube?

It took me almost 11 years to figure out I married the wrong woman.

No. That's the lazy way. I solved it by solving the inside as if it were a 3x3 and then I solved the outside the same way. I was close to wanting to smash it, so I took my anger out on my Blackberry.

In baseball, if the bat breaks when the ball is hit, and the ball goes foul, is it still counted as a foul for purposes of a strike?

im in the mood for fast food particularly a 5guys burger or chick fil a but instead have to eat this homemade chicken salad sandwich because i dont want to spend money lol

Today is Monday, the start to another long week.

Okay, I know, this week is (for all intents and purposes) just as long as last week. Whatever.

If a Googolplex is the end of the universe, a new universe begins sometime after.

If a new universe begins, has this all happened once before? Is this the first universe in history, or are we one of millions, or billions of times?

Damn astrophysics....

If a Googolplex is the end of the universe, a new universe begins sometime after.

If a new universe begins, has this all happened once before? Is this the first universe in history, or are we one of millions, or billions of times?

Damn astrophysics....

:stupido2:

Back
Top Bottom