• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

So i'm sending my Brother my old Epic (its simply collecting dust since I went keyboard-less ) to replace his Blackberry thats on its last leg. I linked him to XDA and told him to pick out a ROM he liked for me to load onto it before I shipped it off. He calls me the other day and the conversation went something like this.

Him - Hey LB. I found the ROM I like...
Me - OK. Which one is it?
Him - The blue one...
Me - Really BB?
Him - Yea. I like that one.
Me - *Ends Call*

I can see that its going to take some work and SERIOUS patience to get my bro used to the Android platform. I have my work cut out for me...

So i'm sending my Brother my old Epic (its simply collecting dust since I went keyboard-less ) to replace his Blackberry thats on its last leg. I linked him to XDA and told him to pick out a ROM he liked for me to load onto it before I shipped it off. He calls me the other day and the conversation went something like this.

Him - Hey LB. I found the ROM I like...
Me - OK. Which one is it?
Him - The blue one...
Me - Really BB?
Him - Yea. I like that one.
Me - *Ends Call*

I can see that its going to take some work and SERIOUS patience to get my bro used to the Android platform. I have my work cut out for me...

awww to be a android n00b again lol :)
I'm still learning myself, but I remember going from BlackBerry to android myself. :)

Tired of the high 90s and low 100s we've been having for over a month now here in the Midwest.
Thank God for central air though.

My favorite Christian rock band called Downhere is going on hiatus next year. That band has changed me in more ways than one since I started listening to them over 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom