• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

What are they doing with it?

Scaring the bad bugs away.

Warning: hitting spoiler will change the way you think about them.
uqysy3u7.jpg

Scaring the bad bugs away.

Warning: hitting spoiler will change the way you think about them.
uqysy3u7.jpg

Haha wow. I didn't expect that.
I may stick to tapatalk. So far this app is working faster than. The android forums app, but there is a lot of unnecessary buttons in this app. Especially for me who is currently only part of one forum.

Maybe I should join some other forums. Maybe an apple/mac forum?
No. That's crazy.

They got bored and chewed through the wires again, didn't they? :rolleyes:

Home-made banana bread (warm, with butter) for breakfast!

Dngrswife only just recently introduced me to the concept of butter on banana bread, and I must say it is very tasty (I love butter).

I wonder if banana bread french toast would be better than regular bread french toast? Or would that be too rich?

That's the only way to eat Bananna Nut Bread, my grandma used to make it and serve it to us like that ... yummy :D

As what? :D A squirrel, or are you after my job now? ;)

As maybe someone who does video or writing or something. I actually don't know. Just a random thought. Not really looking for a job.

I'm not quite as smart as a squirrel yet, but I'll learn when I don't have to study chemistry all day.

See?? I told you!! I think maybe I'm half vampire:) this is me.. Getting ready to go out.. Probably shop .. Walk around:)
yzy7y7a7.jpg
adusajaq.jpg

shoot..it's kind of dark in the room and I'm not sure if anyone can make out my licsense or not...

sorry

OMG:eek:
you can see my drivers license on the other one!! I have to take it off
SEE??? me and selfies just don't mix!!

No idea, sorry.

Contact Us

There's no harm in using that to register interest though.

That's going to end up in the admin mailbox, 99.9% of the time.

Email press@phandroid.com - we'll still get a copy but we won't have to play middle man.

Phandroid gets about a metric ton of these requests every month.

Good luck though, it doesn't hurt to ask, and who knows who will meet Rob's stellar standards next? :)

That's going to end up in the admin mailbox, 99.9% of the time.

Email press@phandroid.com - we'll still get a copy but we won't have to play middle man.

Phandroid gets about a metric ton of these requests every month.

Good luck though, it doesn't hurt to ask, and who knows who will meet Rob's stellar standards next? :)

Thanks a bunch EarlyMon. I'll have a go at this. Hope for the best. Would love to get more in depth with the Android world.

Back
Top Bottom