• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Congratulations, Huh!

Now comes the really tricky bit: quitting while you're ahead :eek:

Not tricky for me at all!! I don't even really gamble:) I'm going to cash in my chips right after breakfast!! That's where I am right now.. All by myself:D

Then I'm going to the pool
I don't know what I was so worried about.. This is great!!!

:D
vyhu7upu.jpg

Toldja, Vegas is a reat place. Grab a frozen marg. or something and just stroll. Heck, just checking out all the free stuff at the different hotels will take you forever. The buffet at the Bellagio is famous, a bit pricey but it's NOT your ordinary buffet. Well worth checking out but you wanna be pretty hungry. There are certainly others but that's probably the best one.

Again, something different to do just about everywhere you look.

Toldja, Vegas is a reat place. Grab a frozen marg. or something and just stroll. Heck, just checking out all the free stuff at the different hotels will take you forever. The buffet at the Bellagio is famous, a bit pricey but it's NOT your ordinary buffet. Well worth checking out but you wanna be pretty hungry. There are certainly others but that's probably the best one.

Again, something different to do just about everywhere you look.

The buffett at the Rio if it's still there is pretty good too, also Huh try to hit Freemont street.... i think you'll like it down there in downtown and whatever you do please stay away from Heart Attack grill since i know how you feel about Meat .

Ugh.. So just as I'm about to head to the pool .. I get called in:(
I'm still here.. Going on a break now But I have to come back in a few hours .. Dang it .. There goes my Bloody Mary for dinner plans :D
Say hey to James .. Haha!
aqy3a9un.jpg

I became so obsessed with 'Let It Go', it's not even funny anymore :p
I can sing it in 3 languages now..: Japanese, Spanish/Castilian, and English. :rolleyes: Me and languages, oh boy.

I became so obsessed with 'Let It Go', it's not even funny anymore :p
I can sing it in 3 languages now..: Japanese, Spanish/Castilian, and English. :rolleyes: Me and languages, oh boy.

I can sing it in two languages, English and Mandarin Chinese. May try to learn it in Mongolian next. I actually know all the songs from Frozen in English and Mandarin.

Back
Top Bottom