• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Shoot... a woman who blurs all her selfies ain't no match for the Strip. ;D

I don't blur them !! I swear!! My phone is just filled with smudge that I'm too lazy to clean:/
Besides... I really am starting to think I'm a vampire... Or I have sun tan oil on my phone...
You decide.. :) ex ho echo echo

I don't blur them !! I swear!! My phone is just filled with smudge that I'm too lazy to clean:/
Besides... I really am starting to think I'm a vampire... Or I have sun tan oil on my phone...
You decide.. :) ex ho echo echo

What does your ex have to do with anything?:confused:

Huh in her hotel room...

14f088108ae1013108f1005056a9545d_2.gif

:p

Banana nut bread french toast is very good-- crunchy on the outside, meaty inside.

It's so dense, though-- one slice will fill you up.

It's an experience, that's for sure. We were there in '11 for 2 weeks, one of which was during the Tourney. Chaos doesn't even come close to describing it.

I feel so unaccomplished this week of spring break. Its a break yes, but I feel that I should have done more, to catch up and possibly get ahead of my school work.

Well, I was kinda hoping for a road trip this weekend.

I got the road trip, but now I am literally cooling my heels in Boise... why couldn't I have been stranded in Vegas? I could be partying with huh right now and taking blackmail pictures...

:eek: I just woke up...from going out Thursday night!! What day is this??

OMG! I can't even believe...um....hahaha!! I can never ever tell anyone:rolleyes:

What a great time!:D met some really fun crazy people...my kinda peeps:)

Oh! I almost forgot:o I think I was mean to some guy...but sheesh stop following me around already!!!

OMG!:eek: I can't believe some of the stuff we...I... did did:o:eek::D

what happens in Vegas is sooooo going to stay in Vegas! I leave tomorrow? today? ugh....have to get "back" up at 5 am:(
I just ordered room service!:p and another breakfast room service to be delivered around 4;30 am:rolleyes: what am I doing??:)

I just realized I missed a whole day!!! wtwhat? :D I'd like to say someone slipped me a roofy....but I know they didn't...

:eek: I just woke up...from going out Thursday night!! What day is this??

OMG! I can't even believe...um....hahaha!! I can never ever tell anyone:rolleyes:

What a great time!:D met some really fun crazy people...my kinda peeps:)

Oh! I almost forgot:o I think I was mean to some guy...but sheesh stop following me around already!!!

OMG!:eek: I can't believe some of the stuff we...I... did did:o:eek::D

what happens in Vegas is sooooo going to stay in Vegas! I leave tomorrow? today? ugh....have to get "back" up at 5 am:(
I just ordered room service!:p and another breakfast room service to be delivered around 4;30 am:rolleyes: what am I doing??:)

I just realized I missed a whole day!!! wtwhat? :D I'd like to say someone slipped me a roofy....but I know they didn't...

Umm...wow! Won't your husband be worried, not hearing from you for a whole day?

Umm...wow! Won't your husband be worried, not hearing from you for a whole day?

He was a little.. We r on different time zones and he was at work all day But I texted him I was ok !;)
Ugh .. Sitting in the airport waiting to board my plane .. Was up at 4:30 yuck
I hate flying... But I kinda don't even care right now... Kind of just want to get home... Had just enough fun in Vegas :0 now I'm ready to get outta dodge!!!

I got to fly First Class today!

That is, if being the only passenger on a 50-passenger regional jet is considered First Class...

I used almost 2.5 GB of data. I don't know why I want to hit my limit.

Edit

I'm at 2 GB now and tomorrow it resets so I won't hit my limit. Honestly I tried to reach my limit but I didn't. So that's a good thing right? Trying to reach the cap but can't. Means 2.5 GB is enough for a month. At least on carrier connection with 3g

Cuz I used about 12 GB for YouTube haha

I've been missing calls left and right. ... But they're also from places that I don't live in. I don't get it ._. I have area code 832.
5yvu2ana.jpg

home sweet home:)

although:rolleyes::D....I leave for club med in two weeks! This time with my family and my best friend and her family...our kids are close in age and have grown up together...they refer to her as "aunt" and her kids call me the same......and each other as cousins..
can't wait!!! it should be a great time...I'm going to take sailing lessons!! already signed up...I think it's a 1 1/2 hours every morning commitment for 6 days...but I've always wanted to learn how to sail...so:)
snap! after vegas...I think I need to start my morning runs with Quinn-a-min-toast -crunch:D ASAP!!!:eek:

hey!...and then Holiday is just right around the corner!! yeah!!!!! I think I made it through the winter

Back
Top Bottom