• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Quinn cam!
4y8y3ugu.jpg

My Note is so hot and running slow...
Probably cuz I'm running 30 apps and boinc, Pandora, and s note all at once. Not to mention multi windows.

I think its time to upgrade to the latest and greatest.

OMG this book I got from the Library "Survivors of Hiroshima" is proving to be an excellent source for my research paper. So much good material to read about in this book.

Now, there is another source that I know of but can't [for the life of me] get a hold of. It's a 45 minute documentary called "Hibakusha, our life to live" Here is a trailer on IMDB, (But the full video is not there)
Hibakusha, Our Life to Live (2010) - IMDb

I don't know what to do to get this movie!! I tried Google Play, iTunes, Youtube, Amazon, I don't care if I have to rent this, I really want to see it. Anyone know where I can get this?

Often the hardest part of reprinting or using something with permission is just asking.;)

Remember, you are contacting the creator of the source you want to use. They may be a better source than the film, and if they may be willing (I often find creators enthusiastic) to talk about their own research.

Often the hardest part of reprinting or using something with permission is just asking.;)

Remember, you are contacting the creator of the source you want to use. They may be a better source than the film, and if they may be willing (I often find creators enthusiastic) to talk about their own research.

Interesting. An interview would impress my professor.

I can't sleep. And I don't want to take a sleeping pill as I am suppose to get up in 3 hours.
Don't think I should continue trying to fall asleep as when I do I'll have to be up in an hour anyway.

I seriously need to get to bed by 8 PM so I can wake up.
Think now, I'll just stay up. Drink coffee and hope I stay asleep tomorrow.

So no loss of your grant?

No, I have already received my grant of something like $2100. I need to maintain a C average in all classes or they may not give me a grant next semester. Next semester I won't make the mistake of taking a applied science class while a full time student. GPA is all that matters to universities.

If I do well on my other test. Hopefully Bs then I hope I can raise my grade to a B

My other classes still suffer with all the time I have to put in to just get by.

Back
Top Bottom