• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Damn, I think i need to see a cardiologist after Google's blog update today.

After announcing that only the 5, 7, and 10 were getting the update, they later went back and included the 4. I was about ready to go back to Samsung.

Anyone see the new Android "and" ads? The comment section is blowing up with how Google is marketing android now. Sad really. 2015 and some people should still be living in caves.

This is my new favorite product! Please do not tell my Italian mother as she would kill me:)
b97909b35d7172cccf88e76977e5f858.jpg

Oh yeah.. And why is nobody spooking it up!! Creepy avatars mischief and mayhem

It's Halloween people!!:)

stupid
Spell check!!

Didn't buy one. Dad told me not too. Probably better, because I would like a bit more money for a car. thinking of selling a few of my computers. Richard. One of my dekstops, a $1,000 computer given to me by AMD, never gets turned on. So, thinking I can sell it for maybe $800?

I am still highly considering an Impala. I just don't think I'll be happy with anything else. I doesn't have all the bells and whistles that others have, but it's something more than that. I can't put my finger on it. Is it love? Loyalty? The fact that it's the type of car used in Supernatural? I really don't know. I just really want an Impala.

Ok I know this sounds aweful... But:)
Today I was given the opportunity to take someone... Down... To school... Broughiin it:p ha! Who deserves it!) btw A bring it if you dare.. Kind of stand off.. I'm sorry but I love it and I always win
Because I'm good at it;)

Back
Top Bottom