• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I was in love with my crush, but she had a boyfriend, knew her only online for ten long brutal years... How the flying hoot nanny does anyone ever consider of dating anyone or having secret crushes anyways?

I am going back to sleep or write, or do whatever anyways...

Had a nice night with my buddies last evening, it was my bowling buddy's 50th year on this earthling planet.

had also a nice dinner with my cousins who i do not see that often..

It must be my body order :)

Upvote 0
I admit I sometimes watch those “bad driver” dash cam compilation vids from Eastern Europe, mostly Russian (sample below).

For some reason listening to the folks in the car with the cam hurl epithets and invectives in Russian often makes me snigger.

And I’m reminded I really don’t want to drive there...these bad US drivers got nothing on them! ;)

But to be fair, Russians don't have a monopoly on bad driving. I often watch "Motorway cops" TV programmes, and it makes you realise that some people should never, ever be allowed to get behind the wheel of a car.

Upvote 0
Like the universe, we are brought to us – by Kellogg’s. We belong to Kellogg’s, and we are made of Kellogg’s. We cannot understand Kellogg’s, and that may be because the mystery is too complex. Or, it may be because it is as simple as a monolith, and truly there is nothing to understand..

http://www.welcometonightvale.com/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones