• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Been spending time at my sisters house this weekend.
Was her puppy's birthday, today was my father's 63rd if he was still around,
it is my cousin's hmm... 50th?

1727216220355.png

I finally got my left hearing aid back tonight. I've been without it nearly three weeks now. It had a problem that couldn't be fixed locally so it had to be sent to the manufacturer. It was out of warranty but the repair was far cheaper than a new set of aids. It's great to have both aids functional. Wearing one aid is like wearing a patch over one eye. It makes for a miserable experience.

My aids are nearly five years old. That is generally the life expectancy of a set. My audiologist suggested that I might try a Phillips brand aid that she is very proud of the next time I get refitted. They are supposed to have a better quality sound and they play well with Android. I've never been happy with the sound quality of my Resound aids and they have not been completely compatible with the last two revs of Android. Better aids for a lot less money is what she advocated. I'll definitely be checking them out after my five year anniversary.

I will be going to the cabin this afternoon. The grass has really slowed down but it's been a while since I last mowed the property. It will likely be the last time it will need mowed this summer if it needs it at all. I think I'll call some friends and see if they have the afternoon free. It will be a nice day to hang out on the deck.

I finally got my left hearing aid back tonight. I've been without it nearly three weeks now. It had a problem that couldn't be fixed locally so it had to be sent to the manufacturer. It was out of warranty but the repair was far cheaper than a new set of aids. It's great to have both aids functional. Wearing one aid is like wearing a patch over one eye. It makes for a miserable experience.

My aids are nearly five years old. That is generally the life expectancy of a set. My audiologist suggested that I might try a Phillips brand aid that she is very proud of the next time I get refitted. They are supposed to have a better quality sound and they play well with Android. I've never been happy with the sound quality of my Resound aids and they have not been completely compatible with the last two revs of Android. Better aids for a lot less money is what she advocated. I'll definitely be checking them out after my five year anniversary.
I had my check up with them on Mon. It was really fast though. In and out about fifteen minutes.

Well did some indoor work like the sunroom's wood work in the windows today, and empty out a plant out of water thanks with my mother's help, I feel like either too sleepy since been up since about four in the morn.. I feel greatish over all.

I hope everyone is feeling pretty great.

Back
Top Bottom