• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Recovery] Twrp v3 for Zte Zmax Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to help, community started attacking me for no reason when my intention was just to help other zmax pro users to obtain root they acted as if i was the one behind uat, that's not forgivable or accepted by me, any future topics (if any at all) will be posted on xda or my own blog not here.
It doesn't matter where (XDA/AF/Blog) it is posted. What matters is to get 3rd party Z981 owners to verify/reproduce Root with your/AUT steps & everything else would be forgotten. You would be the guy who brought/conglomerated the Z981 constant/permissive Root. But why do we have to pull teeth to get any verifying/actionable info ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh it's the failure :D welcome back
Nice deflection of the accusation. We both know you have no answers to anything, I posted PROOF of my root. Open source tools ANYONE can use.

But no, lets start this shit right now Mina.

Every single time I call you out, you deflect the pointed hit. You ignore direct questions. You change the subject.

In 2011, you claimed you knew nothing of programming. But now you're a senior developer for a company? While still in college? I know everything about you child. What University you attend, the hovel you live in, your email, your girlfriend's name, and your life story. Hell I even know what your skinny light skinned ass looks like.

This is what real hackers do. The next time you decide to **** with someone, pick a fight you know you can win.

Now, on to the more pressing matter. Post some ****ing proof, or go back to being a wannabe skid. Actually, skid is too much for you. At least skids know how to use other people's program's.

You're attempting to pass ransomware onto people, all the while pulling money from them, and yet you still HAVENT DONE SHIT.

Your GitHub? All forks. No edits.

Your exploits? All other people's confirmed works.

Your ports? All other people's confirmed works.

Your life? A ****ing lie.

Know the best part? You cant even respond to me. Here's your reply:

"Ha noob I did this and this and so on".

Knowing this post will deleted, I'm screenshotting it for my enjoyment, as well as my discords enjoyment.

You started this war. I'm ending it.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
I won't be able to help, community started attacking me for no reason when my intention was just to help other zmax pro users to obtain root they acted as if i was the one behind uat, that's not forgivable or accepted by me, any future topics (if any at all) will be posted on xda or my own blog not here.

Just to clarify, the community hasn't attacked you. I asked you for irrefutable proof of your solution, and thought it wrong to ask for money for something that wasn't working properly. I also have a duty to protect the members here from software/tools that can potentially harm their devices.
At this point you completely threw your toys out of the pram, haven't provided evidence to support your claims, and are making contradictory statements, which weakens your position.
Plus, you continue to make inflammatory statements and attack other members, which you were warned not to do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones