• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(Request) Imperial stock rom and recovery

No. But a litlle while ageo it came up clean.:rolleyes:

Wonder it was cause there were no files there? :D

It should come up extremely dirty with no files. It is checking to see 1. if the files exist, 2. if they are the correct size, and 3. if they are in fact the stock file checked by md5. If they don't exist they are flagged and make that diff number larger. That's why we started at 331 and are now at 51 :)

Upvote 0
It should come up extremely dirty with no files. It is checking to see 1. if the files exist, 2. if they are the correct size, and 3. if they are in fact the stock file checked by md5. If they don't exist they are flagged and make that diff number larger. That's why we started at 331 and are now at 51 :)

I see. But it just blinked up with no errors reported. That's what I thought should have happened.

Upvote 0
can't hardly see the other numbers. But there are 2 mshop.apk's listed
That is because the md5 does not match on the mshop.apk that is in there. The file size is off. So it flags the bad one, and then flags the fact that the good one is not there.
if we knew what it meant by "different with the official", it might help. "official" what?

They mean different than the untouched stock rom that came on the device.

Upvote 0
I am thinking we are not going to be able to piece this together. We need a stock /system dump from someone that has not done anything but root.

At least you have a couple roms to play with in the mean time. The deodexed one is what I would go with :) It's rooted, and doesn't remove cwm when flashing.

Upvote 0
Thanks for remindin' me. got it. :)

Ya know, I really wish we had this setup several months ago. The other phone was I thought bad, but it was like this time, but cellular said they had to replace the whole firmware.

If ya care to go the China, I'm sure they could use your help. :D

That was on warranty, and now they charge my sister $8.99 a month for the protection plan ... Phone's actually on her plan).

Reactions: SuperR
Upvote 0
Not sure if this is for all anroids, but the google.TTS.apk kept stopping and giving some kind up pop-up message saying text to speech has stopped (even during phone calls and ending those calls).

Fixed them buggers. :D

I reported it and requested the programmer of the update get fired or drug tested!:rolleyes:

I reinstalled this one, and on the play store settings, I unchecked the auto updates. Works great again now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5nqJrEqmYmDaEhhTzVPYW9RQWM/edit?usp=sharing

N thanks SuperR, I have to remember if I get an unmodified Imperial to to wait and let you know before I tinker with it. haha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones