• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reserve the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 now!

Samsung is letting you reserve a Note 10 now!
https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/reserve/
Just wants name, email, carrier and whether you want unlocked or not.

Are you reserving one? Why or why not?

I like what what I'm seeing in the leaks but I'll wait for the official release and initial evaluation from end consumers before I'm a buyer. No, as much as I'd like to, I'll not be reserving sight unseen and untested. I've waited this long.. I can wait a bit more. Maybe :)

so looks like one of the main differences with note 10 vs the note 10+ would be the chip and 5G not to mention price

Price.... man, I'm guessing $1100 or more. I don't do supplemented agreements so it's quite an investment. However, I've had great luck with the S series and being worth something when I'm ready to upgrade. I've never owned a Note though everyone here talks them up big time. I'm two years and some into my S8+. Zero problems but I'm itching to move up the ladder a rung or two.

Price.... man, I'm guessing $1100 or more. I don't do supplemented agreements so it's quite an investment. However, I've had great luck with the S series and being worth something when I'm ready to upgrade. I've never owned a Note though everyone here talks them up big time. I'm two years and some into my S8+. Zero problems but I'm itching to move up the ladder a rung or two.
i have been using notes since the note 3 and i love having my stylus. it helps me make notes and reminders on the fly. i use the stylus a lot. it almost a must for me now.

already reserved.....actually i almost forgot that i did until i read the op. now it says aug 23rd. i hope that does mean for the US as well as in Korea. i just read that Aug 23rd is when south korea will be able to sell it.
I've read that Korea release date somewhere myself. Are you with Verizon? It is speculated that the Note 10+ is 5G capable and tested by Verizon. I'm with big V. I'd like to think that rumor is true. :)

i'm actually thinking about switching when i get the note 10.i want to see what kind of deal i can get by switching. currently i'm still with sprint. i'm also curious to see how things will change with the t-mobile and sprint merger.

i have been using notes since the note 3 and i love having my stylus. it helps me make notes and reminders on the fly. i use the stylus a lot. it almost a must for me now.

I've never owned a phone with a stylus. I do make a lot of notes however. I keep a running track of my lawns on my phone. I'm always needing to make and edit notes. I can see it being an asset.

I've never owned a phone with a stylus. I do make a lot of notes however. I keep a running track of my lawns on my phone. I'm always needing to make and edit notes. I can see it being an asset.
yep for me i use it to make notes for work, grocery lists, shopping lists, reminders....etc it is definitely handy. they have added a lot of features since the note 3. most i hardly use but they are are some pretty cool things you can do with the stylus.

i wonder what colors they will offer. i only have seen the black version.....i wonder

Verizon was the very first to offer service in my area way back in the stone age. I started out with a brick phone with them after years of having a two meter phone. They have the best service and coverage here to this day. I do not think they are the cheapest. I have four phones and a watch with unlimited everything that runs a bit over two bills a month. They do have 5G :)

I'll have to do the same. I work 12 hour days so there isn't a time slot that works for me anyway. I am quite anxious to see the release and features. I'm wanting to be wowed and hope that I am.

Back
Top Bottom