• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reserve the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 now!

yep i did it 2 weeks ago. one incentive is if a trade in any eligibly device i can get up to $600 off the price. i know my note 8 is not worth that amount, but if i can get $200 for....it is worth it.

not me.........actually this is the first time in a long time, i'm this excited about a device. now that i think about it, this might be the first device i will be getting on release day. i usually like to wait for any issues like the note 7 and its exploding batteries.

i wonder if there will be a line for it at Best Buy?

A line I doubt, but I bet it will sell likehot cakes for a time and be hard to get one.

Is there anyone still including an IR blaster?

For that matter, is there anyone other than Apple charging these prices?

Yes I did, last week when I was in London. Harrods is charging some really premium prices for Huawei phones, like £1300 for a P30! Which is double the price of the thing in China. And maked Note 10 seem like a bargain.

Yes I did, last week when I was in London. Harrods is charging some really premium prices for Huawei phones, like £1300 for a P30! Which is double the price of the thing in China. And maked Note 10 seem like a bargain.
That's also twice what it costs in the rest of the UK!
Maybe the only people who shop in Harrods are so out of touch they don't realise how much they are being ripped off for...?

just preordered mine today.....i also switched carriers from Sprint to Verizon as well. verizon's buy back was better then best buy they are giving me $450 for my phone as well an additional $50 for a credit of $500. the catch is that the total will be spread out and be taken off of your monthly bill.

just preordered mine today.....i also switched carriers from Sprint to Verizon as well. verizon's buy back was better then best buy they are giving me $450 for my phone as well an additional $50 for a credit of $500. the catch is that the total will be spread out and be taken off of your monthly bill.

Are you getting the month free YouTube TV or whatever the freebie is?

hmmmmm know one mentioned that to me while i was at best buy. i already have youtube premium.....what is this you are talking about?
I was looking at the pricing and such at Verizon tonight. Part of the tease for preorders was some free YouTube that you had to cancel before the end of the freebie or the monthly charged was added to your bill. Check out the Verizon site.

This is what I saw... https://www.verizonwireless.com/sma...MJOy2BrLDBMvCotk1zUaAk05EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

you get a month of free youtube tv. it is a streaming service oif live actual tv. i looked into it a while ago, when i was considering cutting my cords.

I have Direct TV... same deal. They offered me free premo channels for a couple of months... cancel any time. Been there and done that. Told them no thanks. I don't have the channels because I don't want to pay for them. I KNOW I'd space off cancellation. :)

ok for folks going with verizon here is my breakdown on pricing (at least with me and what i went with)

so there are three ways you can pre-order the note 10
1. pay for it out right
2. you can lease it for 18 months and pay the difference at the end of your lease
3. get a 24 month loan and pay off the phone over 24 months.

i went with #3 which for verizon is $43.74 a month. however, verizon has a deal for trade in phones. depending on your phone, verizon is gonna give me $450 for my note 8 plus an additional $50 credit. both are gonna be applied to my monthly bill which brings the price of the phone per month to $22.91!!!!!!!!

as far as my plan goes:
  • i got the play more unlimited for 1 line.
  • for $80 a month, you get unlimited 4g data, unlimited mobile hotspot up to 15gb of 4g (how do they call this unlimited?)
  • 720 HD streaming
i would have kept with sprint, but i'm nervous about the merger with t-mobile. i am worried on having everything go up. verizon, however with their trade in made the phone and bill almost they same if i was to stay with sprint.

on a sad NOTE.......get it......LOL i will be leaving Sprint. i have been with them since android first came on to the scene.:saddroid::saddroid::saddroid::saddroid::saddroid:

Back
Top Bottom