• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reserve the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 now!

now i'm having second thoughts........i think i want the 5g note 10+ its $10 more in plan and extra $40 more a month.....i'm hoping it is worth it. i just hope they have some to reserve.

It would be easier to be excited about 5G if I knew someone using it and talking it up. The 10+ is the phone of choice for it's bigger battery and SD slot as far as I'm concerned. I love the big screen. It's bigger than my S8+ mostly for it's lack of bezel border. Amoled has been my choice of screen for it's saturation. That size of amoled just has to knock one's socks off.

nope it is:
$1100 for the note 10+256gb
$1200 for the note 10+512gb
$1300 for the note 10+5G 256gb
$1600 for the note 10+5G 512gb
What's the price difference between the 8 and 12 gig of ram 10+ I want max ram and max storage. I'm with NA, not sure I want the 5G model. Especially at a forty dollar a month upcharge on my service. YIKES

ok i bit the bullet and went 5G......it actually comes to only $33 a month plus plan.......so only $6 more for 5G!!!!!!!!! i got the 256 gb version. with an expandable sd card slot i did not see a reason to get the 512 gb version

What's the price difference between the 8 and 12 gig of ram 10+ I want max ram and max storage. I'm with NA, not sure I want the 5G model. Especially at a forty dollar a month upcharge on my service. YIKES
i only saw prices for the 12 gb. not sure what the 8 gb ram is never bothered to look as i know i wanted the 12.

Well 5G will be like a pocket on a shirt. If you need it, it's there. :) Surely 5G will come into play while you own the phone. I can't blame you a bit. Nope. Did you order the 8 gig ram or the 12? I'm jealous naturally. Man I can't wait to hear you talk it up. That's the sort of input that will make me a buyer or to hang onto what I have. I bet you are one excited dude.

Well 5G will be like a pocket on a shirt. If you need it, it's there. :) Surely 5G will come into play while you own the phone. I can't blame you a bit. Nope. Did you order the 8 gig ram or the 12? I'm jealous naturally. Man I can't wait to hear you talk it up. That's the sort of input that will make me a buyer or to hang onto what I have. I bet you are one excited dude.
hell yeah i'm excited!!!!!!!!!

i got the 12 gb, with 5g around the corner why would you want the smaller ram. you need a lot of ram to keep up with the speed of 5g.

as soon as i get my hands on it. i will most definitely be posting a review. and thoughts a few days later when i get the chance to take the beast out into the wild.

I'm a One Plus person myself, but this does look promising, but I agree a little steep, will keep an eye on this.

I was all excited until I read that the "discount" for the unlocked version is in the form of Best Buy gift cards and cannot be applied towards the purchase of the Note 10. Dang it! That's just wrong!
its not a best buy gift card. it is credit to samsung's website. i think you just register your device, download samsung's shop app and then you get $150 to spend on whatever you want.

I've bitten the bullet and pre ordered the 512GB 20+ 5G :D

Not sure if paying for it outright or taking finance at 0%, but that's negligible really.

I know it's pricy, but it's actually cheaper than i expected, i was thinking it would hit ain'ta the £1,300 mark, yet the most expensive model in the UK is only £1,199, with the cheapest being £999!

I'm really glad I'm not carrier bound like you guys in the US, especially with the state of 5g rollout.

I'm currently paying £18/month sim only for 30GB data, 600 minutes to landlines and non ThreeUK mobiles, 2,000 3-to-3 minutes, and unlimited texts.

Adding in the price of the handset based over 24 months brings that to £68. There are some plans that get close, but not many. And nearly all carriers are only offering the 256GB directly, with Samsung and Carphone Warehouse (linked to BestBuy I think) offering the 512GB.

Three are not 5G in my area, yet. Don't have a rollout date either. But that doesn't bother me.

At least 2 other carriers are already offering 5g now of in a few months in my area.

However, while I could change, I'm going to stick with 3.

My current phone (s7 edge) is 3½. The only reasons I'm upgrading now are...

I've always wanted a note since the 8. Size actually in the hand isn't that great of a difference as it used to be. I've cracked my screen :'(.

Otherwise this is still a very capable device, and unlike previous years I haven't noticed slowdowns enough to think it's time to change.

My android history is

Galaxy Nexus
S3
S5
S7 Edge
And now the note 10+

I don't envisage upgrading for at least 4 years now.

By that time, 3UK will have 5g in my area, and they have the largest contiguous spectrum so will be able to offer the highest speeds.

UK mobile phone prices and contracts are expensive compared to China. That's the VAT and other taxes I suppose.

I was in UK last week, and it was actually cheaper to use China Unicom International roaming than buy a local SIM.

I misunderstood as well. However, whatever the credit and redemption method, I'm terrible at taking advantage of such things. Point at hand: years ago I backed up all of my music on CDs. I purchased them and the cases with mail in rebates through Best Buy and the manufacturer. When I finally got around to mailing in my multitude of coupons I found that they had expired. A few years later I purchased an external hard drive to accomplish the same backup. Again I waited too late to mail in the money back coupon. Do see a trend here lol. I"m terrible at taking advantage of such money saving deals but I'm always enticed by the thought of saving money. :) Instant savings I can do. Most all other discounts and savings are lost due to my lack of diligence in following through with the deal in a timely fashion.

I misunderstood as well. However, whatever the credit and redemption method, I'm terrible at taking advantage of such things. Point at hand: years ago I backed up all of my music on CDs. I purchased them and the cases with mail in rebates through Best Buy and the manufacturer. When I finally got around to mailing in my multitude of coupons I found that they had expired. A few years later I purchased an external hard drive to accomplish the same backup. Again I waited too late to mail in the money back coupon. Do see a trend here lol. I"m terrible at taking advantage of such money saving deals but I'm always enticed by the thought of saving money. :) Instant savings I can do. Most all other discounts and savings are lost due to my lack of diligence in following through with the deal in a timely fashion.
not me.....credit is like money. as soon as i get my hands on the note 10 and i get home.one of the first thing i'm doing is heading over to samsung and purchasing me some galaxy buds.

I was all ready to get the Note10 until the lack of external card was announced on the "plain" Note10. Nope. I don't really think bigger is better in this case for me. I keep all of my music on a card as where I work frowns on staying on the company wifi all day and connection to the internet is spotty at best so streaming is not really an option. I can't see loading all of my music directly onto every device every upgrade going forward. That may be my future but it does not have to be my present.

I've have been with Verizon since the onset of cellular service in my area. I have four phones on a plan and my watch. I don't think my deal would be as sweet as yours being as I'm already a customer. I would be buying outright... I like it that way. I just don't see any incentive for big V to give me any sort of deal.

I've have been with Verizon since the onset of cellular service in my area. I have four phones on a plan and my watch. I don't think my deal would be as sweet as yours being as I'm already a customer. I would be buying outright... I like it that way. I just don't see any incentive for big V to give me any sort of deal.
yeah its for new lines only do you get the credit back. now if you do get an additional line then you are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom