• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Y do u need an image of it if u dont mind me asking??

Well, I use this program called Link2SD (Plus Version), and it stores applications on the Micro SD card using a primary ext 4 file system. I wanted to repartition the SD card, and I did. The problem is that I can not get the files back that are on the empty space of the HD. I forget what that empty space is called. It starts with a U. Anyways, I want to be able to back up the whole MicroSD card. The 2 different file systems on there are FAT32 and ext4. I'm basically trying to figure out how to back-up both partitions and then being able to retrieve them in case I want to save/use that data again. It sure would have been nice to have the ability to recopy that data back on to the SD card after deleting and re sizing the partitions on the MicroSD card.

Upvote 0
Well, I use this program called Link2SD (Plus Version), and it stores applications on the Micro SD card using a primary ext 4 file system. I wanted to repartition the SD card, and I did. The problem is that I can not get the files back that are on the empty space of the HD. I forget what that empty space is called. It starts with a U. Anyways, I want to be able to back up the whole MicroSD card. The 2 different file systems on there are FAT32 and ext4. I'm basically trying to figure out how to back-up both partitions and then being able to retrieve them in case I want to save/use that data again. It sure would have been nice to have the ability to recopy that data back on to the SD card after deleting and re sizing the partitions on the MicroSD card.
Ok y not just do this??

17c31d7bab41953909b230e730b24496.jpg

Upvote 0
I try to install this rom, my zte n800
It presents encryption error

try to encourage this rom to test whether served to fix the error but when installing the ROM, near the end of the process fails

set_perm: some failed Changes
E: Error executing binary updater in zip / sdcard

HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ERROR ENCRYPTION

AWE ZTE N800 (VIRGIN MOBILE)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones