• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Done. Back to normal-ish. Now receiving this message "unfortunately Hangouts has stopped."
Still no sms capability
I'd suggest reflashing the ROM as you're the first person to report this issue. Questions, what recovery did you flash with?

If the hangouts issue persists please provide a log. Also I'd recommend flashing the zip provided in the OP to remove the annoying toast. Thanks.

I absolutely love this rom (although I guess it should be called lollipop now) I only wonder if there is anyway to include the date in the notification bar? Thanks! :)

Welcome to Android forums and particularly the section for are amazing awe phone that are devs have gone the extra continent for lol. For what you are asking I would look into xposed modules to pull it off but are awesome devs britnearl and starkraving would probably have a better answer as this rom is probably the most modded rom out there. Just wanted to add that I have been slacking on my part for a new all in one guide. Personal life and computer hardware failures have been stopping me. Maybe someone can pick up some of the slack. I am not sure if I should break up the guide into separate threads or keep it in an all in one. I don't think we have a way to jump to certain sections so maybe separate threads would be better. I know wrong thread for the last part lol.

29c72d732c220fbfd1b43db1c04c4984.jpg

Preview of things to come ;)

I absolutely love this rom (although I guess it should be called lollipop now) I only wonder if there is anyway to include the date in the notification bar? Thanks! :)

Thanks for the kind words. We're working on several aspects of the UI now and there's going to be some nice changes in the coming release. :D

Looks like there is a new update. I was playing with all the new kitkat roms but I will flash back to stock and pull it like I did before.

I am not getting an update notification for anything over B06 at this time. Maybe someone else that is getting it can pull it.

Back
Top Bottom