• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

This device has more then enough ROMs for a low end device I'm very content with what available hopefully liquid smooth drops on this device its all good in the hood

Got LG Tribute 4G for my kid...I got the Moto G LTE (SD card slot and LTE guarantee L update) on a trade...I'll still have my Awe...going to wait for initial feedback before selling my N5 to get the N6 :D
Moto g does got a SD slot my friend got one and it didn't have it with boost

I am going to stick with my awe at least until black Friday. I have my eye on an HTC 816. I just want that price to come down. Amazon has it for $194 right now.

I am going to stick with my awe at least until black Friday. I have my eye on an HTC 816. I just want that price to come down. Amazon has it for $194 right now.

Yeah that's a nice one on virgin also, I'm just not sure if it'll see 5.0...HTC takes a while to update because of the obvious updates to Sense that come with new android versions.

TWRP 2.8 won't let me flash this ROM. It worked once before, like awhile ago, but now it keeps saying error failed

Ugg but I would have to switch to boost from VM and give up my grandfathered $25 account.
Don't do that stay with VM then use the 4g warp device for toying with dam lol I thought it was brittneal replying oppps but still just connect them both then lol

Back
Top Bottom