• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Today's dumb question--how can I customize the apps on the unlock screen? For example, I want to change Hangouts to something else.
I believe brittnearl said that they are hard coded so you can't. I remember uninstalling hangouts and when I would accidentally slide to it from the lock screen it would put me into a soft reboot. Really sucked lol. There may be another lock screen program in the play store that has that feature and will let you set them up. I know some of the kitkat ROMs have that feature built in.

Hi.
I'm absolutely loving this ROM. The only thing I would change is for it to be theme-able in Back and White. Is there any way to apply themes? (Sorry if someone has already posted about this...I looked through the thread and didn't see anything)

Hi.
I'm absolutely loving this ROM. The only thing I would change is for it to be theme-able in Back and White. Is there any way to apply themes? (Sorry if someone has already posted about this...I looked through the thread and didn't see anything)

Hi.
For this ROM I don't think there is as it is heavily modified. You might be able to change some things by using xposed modules. Running a different launcher that is themeable would also change a lot.

Is anybody else getting this software update notice(i have virgin mobile), and does anyone know how to get rid of it? I don't want to mess up my root or my rom. (p.s. any update on getting the date back on the notification bar)

Thanks in advance!

We might have to wait a while for an update since it is the Holidays and they might be busy with their personal lives. FOr now just disable auto updates on Hangouts and run 2.4 until an update uploaded.

Since hangouts isn't being updated I suggest you guys switch to the google messenger app instead if you haven't already. Its minimalistic and the send a photo is IMO better than hangouts. Its in the app store already.

Just tried this ROM out for the first time last night...One of my most favorite ROMs ever hands down..Beautiful work...Im having an issue with random reboots while at my lockscreen all of a sudden...Didnt install any app that would mess w the system that I know of..and the only difference in the way it works on my phone than any other ROM is its using the EXT SD as the Internal would usually be used for,everything is saving to there......Gonna do some trial and error but I REALLY REALLY do not want to have to change ROMs anytime soon lol,Again Awesome!

Yes I actually had CM11 on here before this ROM...under storage I could actually change where things were stored,I did that and I realized for some reason du battery saver was controlling my CPU speed.. So after a reboot it seems fixed! Thanks for the info!

Hey does anyone else have it to where they can't install the v7 work around? I'm using twrp and when I try to install it it says it can't open the zip. I've tried installing the ota update but it just goes to twrp and doesn't install it. I want the darn notification to go away.

Back
Top Bottom