• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Ok, I tried that Key Root Master (mod version) and it's all in Chinese. I hit the root button but I don't think it works. It's running in the background so I'm not sure if it takes a while for the root to process or what. Not sure wtf it's doing but my phone still works so that's a plus. I checked to see if I'm rooted now or not and I'm not. This is much more of a pain than I thought it would be. :( I guess I'll try kingroot...

I tried the other version of Kingroot you provided and had no luck with that one either. As for adb drivers, I have the drivers installed. I'm going to look at some other rooting threads for rooting over pc and hopefully I'll figure it out. Really wanted to install L Awe but when it goes to install this driver it wants to install, it can't find it so I probably shouldn't proceed with that right now.

I tried the other version of Kingroot you provided and had no luck with that one either. As for adb drivers, I have the drivers installed. I'm going to look at some other rooting threads for rooting over pc and hopefully I'll figure it out. Really wanted to install L Awe but when it goes to install this driver it wants to install, it can't find it so I probably shouldn't proceed with that right now.
Ok so u installed pdanet and then hooked up ur awe and the drivers dont install???

I'm "rootin" for you, man. I learned so much on the Awe last year and L Awe was my favorite ROM. Better than the real Lollipop. Good Luck!

Also, I'm on the Zmax now. It roots with Kingroot, at least temporarily, but it rarely roots on the 1st try. Try clearing kingroot's cache and data and force stop it, then load up your RAM by running alot of apps at the same time. Then try kingroot while your phone's overworked. Try it a few times. That's what it takes to gain temp root on the Zmax. You may get lucky.

Also, I'm on the Zmax now. It roots with Kingroot, at least temporarily, but it rarely roots on the 1st try. Try clearing kingroot's cache and data and force stop it, then load up your RAM by running alot of apps at the same time. Then try kingroot while your phone's overworked. Try it a few times. That's what it takes to gain temp root on the Zmax. You may get lucky.
Its just temporary for a sec once twrp is flashed you have full control over ur device

Its just temporary for a sec once twrp is flashed you have full control over ur device
Oh, believe me, I know it... Lol. I was just talking about the kingroot part of the Zmax root process. If it were to work on the Awe, I'd be surprised if it wasn't permanent. But even if it wasn't, androidforums has everything you would need for the Awe to make it permanent if you could even gain a temp root.

Oh, believe me, I know it... Lol. I was just talking about the kingroot part of the Zmax root process. If it were to work on the Awe, I'd be surprised if it wasn't permanent. But even if it wasn't, androidforums has everything you would need for the Awe to make it permanent if you could even gain a temp root.
I'm done with the awe king root is normally for kk devices well 4.4.4 is harder more attempts

Back
Top Bottom