• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Warp is. Better wonder if king root will root zte speed since its the 4.4.4 like zmax
I tried it... Was a no go. Even tried bogging down the RAM like I described... Didn't work. I took it back cuz the audio driver sucked. Maybe viper would've helped, but with no root, I'll never know.

@edodson84, L Awe still has the best list animations I've ever seen. I'll never forget you and @starkraving s work. The Awe was a lot of firsts for me. First custom recovery, first rom flash, etc. Had you guys not done such a good job I may not have gained so much interest in Android. I look forward to the day I'll know how to even port a ROM to a device, but I will. Thank you, sir. You are an inspiration.

So I made a great choice then almost got it would of been a blank mission
Yes, great choice. I wouldn't mind having a Warp 4g, myself, but I don't think u can get em anymore can u? Maybe on amazon or something.. And the warp elite looks sweet... Even sweeter than my Zmax... Crap.. I hope it didn't hear me....

There one for 59 new by the deal station
Only thing that makes me hesitate is the CDMA thing. Can't use it on Metro. I've used over 60 gigs of data this month and hotspot tethered 16gigs for free. I can't give up the unlimited high speed. I know u don't like metro but I can't live without it.

U want my zte awe its in great condition the L stock ROM is already installed with twrp let me know
I was so ticked... Mine fell in a river. I found underwater with a badly cracked screen after about 5 minutes of looking and the screen came right on. I tried to get the battery out before it burned out something. Maybe could have saved it if I hadnt turned the screen on, but I never expected it to actually turn on.

Back
Top Bottom