• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM} Boost stock JELLY BEAN 4.1 cwm flashable and i added a full stock no root cwm backup

APOPHiS420 please report any issues so i can fix them the root on the rom i rooted from chevanlol root zip but just flashing the zip it gave me root but wird sometime did not ask for root and some of the apps super user did not reconice them so i enhaced the root you should be full rooted with full root previlege try some root apps to see if you have any issues with root or any issues at all in the rom tank you in advance

Well i flashed stock b09, data factory reset, installed your b11 zip then Supers jb partition zip. Thanks everyone for all the hard work to get this running on everyones phone

And i will let u know if i have any problems

Well i flashed stock b09, data factory reset, installed your b11 zip then Supers jb partition zip. Thanks everyone for all the hard work to get this running on everyones phone

And i will let u know if i have any problems

tanks again for trying the rom and for the suport im glad that you got the update working on your phone that makes me happy:)

you could try this with your rom

Partition_Updater_JB.zip | by superr for Warp Sequent

It adds the new partitions for the jb update. Flash this then flash your rom. You only need to flash this one time, unless you flash back to stock partitions.

excusme super can i post your link of the jb partition in the instructions of my thread so people get the update the rigt way im going to give you credits of course please and tank you:)

yes but use this one instead

System_Prep_JB_warp2.zip | by superr for Warp Sequent

i am thinking there may be a bug in some of the cwm installs out there, and this will ensure that the proper partitions get formatted and the new partitions for jb get flashed

edit: No need for factory/data reset before or after flashing this file. It will wipe everything clean. Flash this, flash your rom, done.

yes but use this one instead
System_Prep_JB_warp2.zip | by superr for Warp Sequent

i am thinking there may be a bug in some of the cwm installs out there, and this will ensure that the proper partitions get formatted and the new partitions for jb get flashed

edit: No need for factory/data reset before or after flashing this file. It will wipe everything clean. Flash this, flash your rom, done.

wow tank you that sounds awsome less work tank you again for leting me post your link:)

no problem. thanks for giving people another option ;)

no problem tank you for your rom b9 deoxed it save this warp for getting returned to store solved upside down front camera issue that i got from flashing overclock after update b9

No bugs here at all so far. Things are running smoothly and fast with little to no issues. I've removed some files though others exist which I dare not remove for lack of knowing what they are lol

Super's rom simply would not work but this one did. Copied b11 to sdcard, flashed the first 10mb partition updater (his second 2.7mb one would not flash) then installed op's b11 then flashed partition updater again and it works!!!!! Thanks!!!

Frist i said is a great job fix the link beacuse you have in the frist post is incomplete is only 3.6 mega and the particion is 9.6 danm if you try flash particion in the post give you bad zip.
Second they repeat again b9 stupid zte
Check in about network said uknown maybe they pulled the ota they fix a issue test mms to see if work shit second time do the same thing

No bugs here at all so far. Things are running smoothly and fast with little to no issues. I've removed some files though others exist which I dare not remove for lack of knowing what they are lol
tank you for testing thats good that your not having any problems whit the phone tanks again

if i helped you donetions jajaja just kidding the simple fact that i helped you if i helped you makes me feel nice

i have an idea its crazy and it might just work for those people that cant use supers rom try to flash over my rom after booted like you already have jb working with partitions just wipe data and istall supers im testing that tomorow if some one that could not get supers working and got mine working test it if you can and let us know make a backup first im gonna let you know how it worked for me tomorrow

i have an idea its crazy and it might just work for those people that cant use supers rom try to flash over my rom after booted like you already have jb working with partitions just wipe data and istall supers im testing that tomorow if some one that could not get supers working and got mine working test it if you can and let us know make a backup first im gonna let you know how it worked for me tomorrow

Thanks, but if they get yours working there is really no need to use mine lol ;)

Hi guys, so let me get this strait
1 CWM recovery mode
2 backup
3 wipe data factory reset
4 reboot
5 install both zips (xxpako b11 and super partition)
6 reboot
am i right on this also does it matter in what order i install both zips? if some one can offer some guidance thanks

I flashed all in one step actually. Didnt reboot until i flashed jelly bean and the partition.

And xxpako i havent had any problems at all with this flash update or partitions flash. I havent deleted any apps or files tho. Im leaving it the way it is. Thanks again

oh yeah rite i agree, i dont know why i had reboot on my list but one question do you know if its safe to remove some bloatware or do i have to be deodexed for that and thanks for replying

xxpako and SupeR wanna thank you both for your zip files they worked great , i have now Jelly Bean update its freaking awesome!!!! just wanna know if it would be safe to remove hollow launcher and hollow reboot since i dont use them once again thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom