• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM} Boost stock JELLY BEAN 4.1 cwm flashable and i added a full stock no root cwm backup

Just Came by to tell you how much Zte Sucks for this stunt. never even upgraded the og warp.

but maybe.. i can use some parts from this to finish cm10 on it...

Bt almost working

xxpako did you download this busybox too or did it come pre installed with JB? also does anybody have any idea about this Qualcom Enhanced location service?

i aded busy box does not come with update and i have no idea about qualcom enhanced location the app says is for apps that use gps not sure what it does

I think it messed my gps up. I unchecked Qualcomm's setting and now my gps is right on point

tank you im going to delete the qualcom app and test if it works better whitout it i havent use that much gps but it was working the firt time i tested but tank you for reporting

OK I tried to factory reset my phone and had a problem. It got stuck on zte screen. I flashed stock back and got the update so going to try and see if my GPS works that way. Thanks again tho

OK I tried to factory reset my phone and had a problem. It got stuck on zte screen. I flashed stock back and got the update so going to try and see if my GPS works that way. Thanks again tho

yeah no problem aslong as you have the update is cool

i removed the qcom location app and my gps works great! Much better now than ever before. The navigation comes up quick and gps locks faster, but still not as fast as i want ;)

does anyone know if deleting the touchpal keyboard would screw up anything or is it safe to do it ? thanks

Back
Top Bottom